Dean #14

(Suggested by @INVISIBLENINJAH )

Imagine: Dean finds out you drank demon blood.

You looked around the library in the bunker. Sam was sleeping and Dean was taking a shower. You pulled out some books and scanned through the pages, looking for something to do. You took a book on werewolves off the shelf and flicked through the pages, before putting it back.

Something caught your eye as you placed the book back on the shelf, so you checked again. As you took the book off the shelf again, you saw that there seemed to be a loose plank. You removed a couple more books and pulled out the plank to reveal a glass bottle filled with a red liquid. Curious, you took it out and put it on one of the tables, ignoring the mess you had made.

A sticky label on the glass read 'D B'. D B?  You thought, trying to figure it out. All you could think of was 'Drinking Buddy' or 'David Bowie'. Clearly, it isn't likely that a drink would be named Bowie, so you assumed that it was maybe just saved for someone and their 'drinking buddy'. Finding no reason not to drink it, you took a quick sip. You couldn't describe the taste, but you immediately wanted another sip, which turned into a mouth-full. And another. And another. And anoth-

"(Y/N)? What you up to?" Dean called from the other end of the room. In a panic, you spun around, knocking the bottle off the table. "Dammit!" You gasped and dropped to your knees to clear up. You heard Dean rush to your side to help. "The hell you doing?" He laughed nervously.

He picked up the label. "D B?" He mumbled, before freezing. "Oh god." He choked.

"What?! What's wrong?!" You asked. He looked up at you, his eyes filled with dread. " (Y/N)... This is demon blood... This is demon blood! OH MY GOD! YOU DRANK FUCKING DEMON BLOOD!" He grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you to him, wrapping his arms around you so tightly that your vision began to blur. "No..." He cried. "Why would you do this to yourself? To me?"

"I-I didn't know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You were overwhelmed with fear. "Don't apologise baby, it's okay. It'll be okay. We got through this with Sammy. We can do the same with you." He picked you up bridal style and carried you to your shared room and lay you on the bed. " I'm not an invalid, Dean." You muttered. " Yeah, well I like to have a reason to take care of my princess."

You smiled as he lay beside you and wrapped you up to his chest. "Will you tell me about what happened to Sam?"

"Of course, baby." He smiled and told you the whole story as you drifted off to sleep.

Rubbish one, sorry @INVISIBLENINJAH. But yeah. Sorry that I haven't been updating as much recently, I'm kind of caught up with Christmas and New year right now, so once these are over and done with I'll try and get back into a routine. Thanks for sticking with me! :3

~ Moose