Gabriel #2

(Suggested by @Queen_Siv )

"GABE IT'S HALLOWEEN!" You screamed, jumping around. Halloween was your favorite holiday - you loved getting dressed up!

Gabriel started to jump with you. "YAY!" He laughed and spun you around, making you laugh.

"There's a party going on later, do you wanna go?" He asked. "Yes please!" You smiled, and Gabriel went to put on his costume.

About an hour later Gabriel knocked on your door. "Are you ready, your Highness?" He smiled as he opened the door. "I am, your Lordship!" You replied in a mock posh voice. Gabriel stepped in, wearing tweed and a bow tie. You laughed at him and showed him your TARDIS dress. "Are you serious!" He laughed at the coincidence.

"Oh my god!" You burst out laughing.

The two of you hadn't told the other what you would be wearing. "We are more alike than it seems." Gabriel smiled and pecked you on the lips.

Gabriel zapped you to where the party was, in a field. There were rides and lights and stalls and music! "Oh look Gabe! Haunted House!" You smiled as you dragged him over. The queue was surprisingly short, so you got in quick.

"You're not scared... are you?" Gabriel gulped. "No!" You laughed.

"Good. Uh. Neither am I." He tried to smile as he grabbed your hand.

"Yeah right." You mumbled.

There were people dressed up popping out everywhere. Then someone dressed as a Demon jumped out and grabbed Gabriel, causing him to scream.

"That's it. We're leaving." He almost cried as he dragged you out of the emergency exit.