Castiel #4 pt.2

Dean was up and had given you a card and a new gun. You were sat watching Sherlock on TV.

"(Y/N), we're heading off to a Shifter sighting a couple states over." Dean called from the door, "We should be a week or so at the most - so, look after yourself."

"Not a kid, Dean." You grumbled

"You're still like a little sister to me, see ya' later." He ruffled your hair and they were off.

You sat in silence for a few hours.

You were unsure if it was on the TV or not, but you thought you heard a flutter of wings. This is Sherlock, for God's sake. No angels. You thought.

"Gabriel if that's you, go away." You didn't look away from the TV.

"(Y/N)?" A deep voice asked quietly.

You lept up to see your trench coated angel standing in the middle of the room. "CAS!" You screamed, running and hugging him.  He hugged you back even tighter. "I missed you so much, (Y/N)." Cas cried into your shoulder.  "I missed you too! Where were you?!" You sobbed.

"I was trapped by some angels, but I'm here now." He squeezed you tightly.

"As long as you're alright. I can't believe you're back!" You pulled away and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. "Neither can I! I love you (Y/N)." Cas said and hugged you again, burying his head in your neck. "Happy birthday, my angel." He whispered.

You pulled away, "You remembered!?" You grinned.

"I was counting down the days."