Dean #3

You were going out. This was a big deal for you, considering you hadn't left the house since your ex boyfriend Mal cheated on you with your ex friend Emmie. It left you in a state of trauma after you found them in your shared apartment. You felt so betrayed. But you wanted to go out, secretly you hoped to see Mal so you could show him what he was missing, so you put on a burgundy dress which pinched at the waistband, with a black leather jacket and black heels. You hadn't got this dressed up in ages, and hell it felt good.

You went out alone, since you and Emmie probably weren't speaking to each other ever again. So you walked into town and went into your local bar, it was pretty crammed. You sat at the bar, "Hey Jay, I'll have my usual." you smiled at the bartender. "Yeah sure (Y/N), haven't seen you in a while?" He said.

"Yeah, well I had a bit of a rough break up, but I'm doing okay!" You reassured Jay, he nodded, "Sorry to hear that (Y/N), actually, Mal was in here looking for you earlier, so if he comes back I haven't seen you." Jay smiled, he was a really nice guy, too bad he was in a long term relationship. "Cheers Jay!" You smiled as you took your drink and sat down.

You were sat alone in a booth, scrolling through your Twitter feed, when a shadow cast over the table. You looked up to see a man dressed in jeans and a leather jacket.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked, pointing to the seat across from you. He sounded poilte and he was freaking gorgeous, so you said, "No, be my guest!" He smiled at you and sat down. "I'm Dean Winchester, what's your name?" His voice was quite deep but comforting. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)"

The two of you talked for a while until you realised your drinks were long gone. "Can I buy you another drink?" You asked, "No, no! I insist, I'll buy these ones!" He replied, standing up, you gestured for him to sit back down, "Come on, you bought the last round!" You insisted, and he eventually gave in.

You walked up to the bar and ordered the same drinks as before. Someone tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around. You saw who it was and looked away. "Go away Mal." You snapped. "Look, (Y/N), I'm so sorry I made a stupid mistake, please take me back." He pleaded. "No." You replied simply. He grabbed your shoulders and turned you to face him, you tried to pull away but his grip was too tight. "No?!" He threatened. "Mal, leave me alone." You whimpered as he tightened his grip. "You are pathetic, (Y/N), that's why I did it with Emmie. She's not a little girl like you." Mal spat, "So either take me back, or-"

"Or what, mate?" Dean said, writhing Mal off you, and standing face to face with him. "Or I'll tell everyone here that (Y/N) is a pathetic little virgin with no friends.", "I'm her friend, dumbass." Dean laughed. "You find this funny, biker boy?" Mal threatened, "Honestly, it's just you, you're hilarious!" Dean smiled.

Mal swore at Dean and threw a punch, this is what Dean wanted, he ducked his head as Mal's fist smashed into the wall behind Dean and broke his fingers. Mal screamed in pain as Dean grabbed your arm and rushed out of the bar.

"You tell me if that son of a bitch so much as comes near you again, you hear me?" Dean said, looking you in the eye. "Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't know he'd be there, he's such a dick." You glared at Mal through the window. "But thank you so much, Dean!" You smiled and hugged him, he quickly pulled away and kissed your lips.

"I've been waiting to do that all night!" Dean smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for another terrible one, I'll try to write better ones!

~Moose