Dean #4 pt. 1

You and Dean were going to the movies. It was a nice change, considering your life revolved around Hunting. You spent two hours getting ready - you wanted this night to be special! In the end, you decided on skinny jeans that hugged your butt, because hell, you wanted to flaunt that ass. You wore a flowy purple t shirt with lace shoulders, which Dean loved on you! Paired with your brown boots and black leather jacket. You knew Dean would wear his jacket and you liked to look like a couple.

It was 7pm and Dean was waiting at the door. He called back towards your bedroom, "Hell, you better look freaking perfect if you've taken this long!". You emerged from the bedroom and held your arms to the side, as if to say 'ta dah'. Dean's jaw dropped as he looked you over. "How the devil did I end up with someone like you?" He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist as you walked to the car. "I do hope that's a compliment, Winchester." You raised your eyebrows at him. You both got into the Impala. Dean leaned over and kissed your cheek. "You know bloody well it was!" He smiled as the car pulled away and he drove to the cinema.

About 20 minutes later you arrived. Dean parked and hurried around the car to open your door, "My lady." he smiled and bowed as you stepped out and took his hand. "Why thank you, kind sir." You said, leaning in to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head so you kissed his lips.

You got into the screening room and found that there was only 6 other people in there, and they all seemed to be young couples like you and Dean were. You took your seat and moments later your Knight in Shining Armour arrived with your share box of popcorn and two drinks. He handed over your drink and put the popcorn between the two of you. "Thanks love. " You said, and rested your head on his shoulder as the lights went down.