Sam #5

It was cold, dark and damp. You were strapped to a chair in the middle of a large room.

You could see strange symbols on the walls - what were they?

You tried to stand up, but the straps yanked you back down, "What the hell?" You mumbled under your breath.

Someone must have heard you, because the next thing you heard was the low creaking of a metal door opening behind you. A slow set of footsteps approached you from behind and you tensed up in fear.

You closed your eyes tightly as someone walked in front of you.

"Rise and Shine." A woman's voice said, and you were slapped across the face. "Ow!" You groaned.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" She said and slapped you again. "Oops."

By now you had opened your eyes to see a woman with dark wavy hair and a leather jacket. It might be a trick of the light but are her eyes black?! You thought.

The woman walked over to a tray of... Were those torture weapons!? Oh God! She picked up a knife and walked back you. "I'm Meg! Now we're gonna play a little game." She said, stabbing the knife through your arm. You screamed in agony.

"You tell me where the Winchesters are, and I'll let you go."

"The who?"

"Sam and Dean Winchester."

"Who are they?"

"What!?"

At that point, another door flung open and two men raced in. "Meg!?" One yelled and the woman disappeared. The two men ran to you, the taller one unstrapping you and the other presumably looking for Meg.

"It's okay I got you." The tallest man smiled and picked you up, carrying you out of the building. "I'm Sam, you're gonna be okay." He smiled down at you.

"(Y/N)."