Dean #2

Dean's POV:

"I don't know man, Sammy, she's been gone for a while..." Dean said, pacing. Sam looked up from the research he was doing, "Dean, she'll be back soon, she was walking you know." Sam said, feeling like he was repeating himself. Dean stopped pacing and sat down. "It's freezing out though Sam, and it's raining! She'll be soaked through!" Sam shook his head and laughed as Dean bit his finger nails. "Yeah? What the hell you laughing it?" Dean snapped. Sam shook his head, "Nothing! Nothing! It's just, the way you two look out for each other is just adorable." Sam giggled. "You sound like a teenage girl, Sam, I'm not freaking adorable." Dean growled. "When you're with (Y/N) you are." Sam smiled. Dean shook his head, "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Your POV:

The rain was pouring down as you ran down the road. You could see the bunker and you ran to it. You ran down the steps and knocked on the door. It swung open to reveal a concerned looking Dean, he saw that you were shivering and he pulled you into a warm hug.

"Good God (Y/N), you're like an ice block!" He chuckled, rubbing your arms to warm you up. "You any warmer?" He said, looking down into your (E/C) eyes. "Yeah, thanks Dean." You said, hugging him tighter. "Good." He said, kissing the top of your head.

"Ehem!" Sam shouted, "Adorable." He laughed.

"Shut up Sam!" You both yelled in unison.