Chuck #1

Some of you might be aware of my inspiration for this imagine.

If you do know then don't comment it because some people might not be up to date.

But aaaahhhhhh. So 200th episode, these kids do a play on Carver Edlund's books. And yeah. Just watch it.

Luv ya's ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're spending time in your favourite place. The Comic book store.

"Do you have anything new in?" You ask Stewart, the store owner.

"Actually yeah! We've got some books, not comics I know. But they're so good!" He leads you to the shelf with books titled 'Supernatural'  by 'Carver Edlund'.

"Oh, they sound pretty good!" You say after reading the blurb.

"Yeah! Well I gotta go serve a customer, but you can have a quick read through if you like!" He smiles as he rushes off.

You flick through the first few chapters.

"Any good?" You hear a voice from behind, and you spin around. A fairly tall man stands wearing a hoodie and logo t-shirt. His hair is curly and he has a bit of a beard going on. Damn is he good looking.

"Uh- yeah! They're um, really good! Sorry you scared me." You reply nervously.

"Oh sorry! I just get a bit excited when I see people reading my work." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Your jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"

"Uhm, I'm Carver..."

You squealed, "Oh my god! Your books are so good! I'm actually about to buy this one!"

"You sure? They're pretty expensive... I have the first five in my car if you want them? I kind of have a crate of them at home so they won't be missed." he smiled.

"How do I know you're not a paedophile or a serial killer?" You interrogate.

"Well, I am really just a nerd from a comic book store. And you probably have more body strength than me so..."

"Alright then! There's a, um- bar down the street if you uh..."

"Yes. I would like to go to the bar with you...." He waits for your name.

"(Y/N)."

You both smile and leave the store.

"By the way, my name's actually Chuck Shurley. I use that other name on books for privacy reasons."

"Oh okay then... Chuck." You smile.

-------

"And that kids, is how I met your father." You say to your two curly haired kids, Chuck sits beside you and smiles at the fact that you remember the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short one!

Anyone get the TBBT and HIMYM references?

~ Moose