Sam #11

Imagine: Sam sends you texts while you're at school.

You hated going to school. It made you feel like such a baby, that while Sam and Dean were doing their jobs, you were sat in a classroom learning about how to write a novel or some other crap. You didn't need any of this for the job that you would inevitably end up in - demons don't really care whether or not you know binary.

But nevertheless, this is what you had to do, Sam and Dean wanted you to at least have a way out. Something to fall back on.

Dean had dropped you off earlier that morning, and he made you keep your phone on vibrate at all times in case anything happened and they needed you.

So off you went to your first lesson, English. It was going by slowly as usual, until you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. Fearing the worst, you pulled it into your lap, under the table and checked your text messages.  It was Sam. You opened it up:

I hate it when you go to school. I have no one to cuddle :( x

You almost laughed out loud at how worried you had been just a second earlier. You quickly sent a reply:

Cuddle Dean ;) x

You received another almost instantly:

Nah. He's not the same :( x

The vibration on your phone was just quiet enough for the teacher not to hear it:

Sammy, I'm in a lesson. I can't talk right now I'm sorry xx :(

And another:

Awh. Well I'm gonna spam you, then you can get sent home! x

You smiled to yourself:

They won't send me home for that, baby! Now shush! x

But Sam was defiant like that, and you shoved your phone back in your pocket, in an attempt to get some work done. But your phone kept vibrating. You were about to check it when you were called on.

"So, (Y/N). Who wrote the famous Romeo and Juliet?" Mr Shurley called out, but you had no idea what he'd actually said.

"Uhm... Shakespeare?"

He glared at you. "Lucky guess." And turned back to the board.

A few hours or so later, you had lunch, where you'd usually sit inside with your friends. But since it was boiling indoors, you sat under a tree on the field. You ate your sandwich and had a sip of your water before pulling out your phone to read the 20 messages from Sam.

(Y/N)... I'm bored x

Pleaseeeee speak to meeee x

(Y/N) I'll raid your diaries x

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! (Y/N)! Hey! I miss you.

You read through the rest of the messages, smiling to yourself.

"BOO!" someone screamed and jumped on you from behind, making you toss your phone up in the air, where they caught it.

"Ohh! Nice one Kevin!" Someone else shouted. It was Krissy. Kevin tossed the phone to her. "Oh! (Y/N), is this your ancient boyfriend you're talking to?" She scoffed. "He's not ancient, Krissy!" You sighed and tried to snatch it back. "Nuh-uh!" She pushed you back and threw the phone to Kevin. He laughed, "Sam, heart emoji. Awh. (Y/N). That is sickening!" He burst out laughing. "I miss you (Y/N). When do you come home? I love you." He mocked.

"Wait. He said that?" You asked, Sam had never said that before. Kevin tried to throw the phone back to Krissy but you grabbed it and ran off.

Another few hours and the day was over. You tossed your books in your locker and ran out to the car park to wait for Sam. He arrived five or so minutes later. "Sorry I'm late, honey. Traffic was hell." He smiled at the reference and you laughed. "That's fine! You're not even that late, you know." He leant over and kissed your cheek. "Did you have a good day?" He asked.

"Jeez, Sam! Make me sound like a six year old, why don't you! It was good. Got full marks on my math test, so there's that."

"That's my girl!" He ruffled your hair and you blushed at the comment. "I'm proud of you."

You turned to face him, but he couldn't look at you fully, as he was driving.

"And by the way. I love you too."