Kevin #1

You walked into the shop and grabbed a basket. You walked to the first isle and pulled out your list:
Milk
Bread
Eggs
Beer
Lemonade

Okay, this shouldn't take too long.

You wandered from isle to isle, crossing the items off your list. In the end you were left with Beer as the only thing left to get. You found the alcoholic beverage section and scanned for the beer you liked. You found it but realised that it was a large crate of beers. This didn't bother you, it just meant you didn't have to buy more for a while. You put the basket down and picked up the crate. It was really quite heavy, and you realised that you wouldn't be able to pick up the basket too. "Balls." You muttered as you were about to put the beer back.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder and turned your head to see an attractive man with dark hair. "You look like you could use a hand!" He smiled at you and picked up your basket. "Let me take this." He said gesturing to the basket in his hand. you sighed in relief, "Thank you so much, I'm (Y/N)."

"Kevin." He smiled as you walked to the checkout. You payed for your items and he kindly carried the beer back to your car. "Thanks, so much!I don't think anyone else would have stopped and helped me, so thank you!" You said smiling at him. "Honestly, it's fine! I couldn't leave you stranded there could I!?" He laughed, "Anyway, enjoy your beer." He said, turning away.

"Do you want to enjoy it with me?" You said, looking at the floor. "Really? I'd love that thanks!" He grinned as you looked up at him.

"Awesome!" You said, a bit too enthusiastically. "So- uh- if you want to follow me I'll drive to my house."

Kevin laughed, "Uh, I might be a while. I walked here..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh! Sorry, do you want a lift?"

His eyes lit up as he nodded and hopped into your passenger seat.

Kevin's POV :

I hadn't walked! My car was still outside the shop! I just fancied that extra bit of time with (Y/N). I think I like her. Oh god. Shut up Kevin. she's way out of your league. Ugh. Why do I fall for the attractive ones!?