Gabriel #4

( Suggested by @Izzydragon42 )

Imagine: First meeting Gabriel in a bar.

It was getting pretty late, but the bar would still be open for hours. Maybe one last song on the juke box?  You thought to yourself. Flicking through the songs, you found an old favourite of yours. You just had to put it on!

Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine
Candyman, Candyman
Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine
Sweet sugar candy man 

You were getting giddy with memories just listening to it.

"Oh my goodness!" A voice laughed from behind you, you spun around. A fairly short (yet still taller than you) man was stood holding a lollypop.

"I think you just found your candy man!" He blushed and held out a sweet for you. "As long as it's not drugged." You folded your arms. "Oh, sugarmuffin. If I had drugs I'd be in a more popular bar than this one." He laughed. You looked around and realised that there was barely ten people still here. You smiled and took the sweet. "Thank you."

"I love this song, by the way!" He smiled and started dancing. "So do I!" You joined in the dancing. It wasn't long before everyone was gone and you were both still chatting away.

"Hey, guys? Since there's no one here I'm gonna lock up. Sorry." The bartender said apologetically.

"Yeah, that's fine! Fancy coming back to my place?" The man asked.

You looked around, "Yeah, what the hell! I didn't catch your name?"

"Gabriel." He smiled.

"I'm (Y/N), come on then, angel." You winked and grabbed his hand, making him blush madly. He walked you to his house which was only a few blocks away.

"Welcome to the batcave." He smiled as he turned on the light. You smiled and entered after him. "Hey, (Y/N)? I uh, I really like you, you know?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really? Cause I like you too..." You blushed. He looked up and smiled, stepping towards you. "So you won't mind if I do this?" He placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you gently.

"Not at all." You smiled and kissed him again, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled away for a second, "I only met you tonight, but I think I love you." He kissed you again, this time more passionately. "I think that feeling is mutual." You smiled into the kiss.

And the rest was history.