Castiel #10

I realise that my imagines are getting so much worse than before. I do try my best, but I suck at writing, so bare with me.

(Inspired by a suggestion from @Izzydragon42)

Imagine: Cas sees the animal cruelty advertisement for the first time.

You were watching TV with Cas and Dean when the animal cruelty advertisement came on.

In the eyes of an angel...

"(Y/N)? What is this? What about my eyes?" Castiel asked, confused.

"They're not your eyes dumbass." Dean scoffed, not looking up from his research.

"These are my eyes. Well, I suppose they're Jimmy's eyes, but-" Cas rambled on.

"Oh my god, Cas! Shut up! I'm trying to do some work here!" Dean snapped and threw a pillow at Castiel.

"Come on, Dean. Don't be an ass all your life. Put down the goddamn computer and watch TV with us."

"Watch the angel advert, Dean." Castiel smiled happily. Dean put the laptop down and looked at the TV.

"Oh hell no! Turn that off! It's depressing!" Dean covered his eyes as you scrambled to switch channels to Doctor Sexy M.D.

"Ooh I love this!" Castiel smiled and nudged your shoulder. "I've seen this episode a million times! Literally."

Dean and you laughed and watched.

"I love spending time with you guys. My best friend and my girlfriend. This is better than Heaven!" Castiel grinned.

"Hey!? Dean's your best friend!?" Sam shouted, sounding hurt from the doorway.

"I'm sorry Sam! You're my best friend too!" Castiel stuttered nervously, scared that Sam would hate him.

"Hey, Cas, it's okay! He's just being a dick." You rubbed his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

Sam squeezed inbetween Cas and Dean. "I am sorry, Sam." Cas smiled sympathetically. "Cas, it's cool!" Sam laughed. "Good." He smiled and leant his head on Sam's shoulder.

"Dude!?" Sam laughed and pushed Cas off him and onto you. "Hey, (Y/N). Better keep an eye on him, I think he's got a thing for Sammy here."

"Dean, I'm not gay!" Sam and Castiel both snapped at the same time, causing you and Dean to burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing! It hurts!" Castiel said to himself after he'd began laughing with you both.

"God I love you, Cas." You kissed his cheek.