Little bit of Samlock

This is for @HunterDoctorBlogger who informed me about her new ship. Samlock. If you haven't read 'Dean #8' then I suggest you do that now because I'm kind of continuing it from that.

Imagine: Basically Samlock (Sam and Sherlock). Sam has the brain that matches the skull that Sherlock keeps.

Sam's POV:

Of course it wasn't a werewolf brain. Well, not that I knew of. I looked at the shipping address of the brain's box. 221b Baker Street, London, UK. Where had I heard of that address? I examined the brain again. Maybe I should write a letter?

Sherlock's POV:

I paced the room. I had read all about that Winchester boy. I wanted him to have something that connected us. Yeah, yeah. Corny, I know. But I had a bit of an obsession with him. Forget John, he's got Mary now. Time for me to find someone.

I heard the letter box clatter and hurried down to get my mail. "Good morning, Sherlock dear! Any luck with that American boy?" She winked. "Nothing so far." I sulked.

"Don't worry love, a nice boy like you will find someone soon!"

I smiled and ran back upstairs with my letter, ripping it open.

'Dear 221b,

My name is Sam Winchester, and I've been shipped a brain? Could you explain?  Anyway, well, thanks? It's actually quite interesting.

So if it was a mistake then give me the correct adress and I'll forward it on.

From Sam'

I began to hyperventilate. "Sam Winchester!" I screamed in success, and quickly wrote a reply.

Sam's POV:

A couple of days later I got a reply in the express mail.

I ripped it open.

'Dear Sam Winchester,

Firstly, this was not a mistake. My name is Sherlock Holmes, of 221b Baker Street. Secondly, I have read all about you, and a phone call would be nice. My number is on the reverse of this letter.

Kind regards

SH'

SHERLOCK HOLMES! That's where I'd heard of it! I flipped the note over and dialled the number, wanting to know more about this man.

*phone call*

" Hello. Who is this?" A deep voice asked.

" This is Sam Winchester, the owner of your brain." I said, and heard him laugh.

"Oh! Sam Winchester! Hello! I mean, uh, oh, hello." He tried to sound cool.

"Um okay, can you explain the brain?" I laughed.

" Well I know about what you do, and the brain is from the same skull that I own so uh..."

"Is that meant to be a kind of pick-up act? Mr Holmes?"

"Well, uh, sort of..."

"That's actually really sweet." I smiled.

"R-really!?" I could almost hear him smiling.

"Yeah! I like you Sherlock, thanks for the brain!" I laughed.

~~~

And that is how our long distance relationship formed. A few years later I'd be living in London with him. A few years after that we'd be getting married. And a few years after that we'd be adopting the most beautiful little girl, Jess.

Nothing could have prepared me for the events that followed that parcel. And nothing could have prepared me for my now unconditional love for Sherlock Holmes.

A/N: I don't even know where I was planning on going with this but oh well. Hopefully someone will like this, and thank you @HunterDoctorBlogger for sailing this ship!

~ Moose