Crowley #4

I just wanted to start by thanking you all for 143K!! I don't even know how or why so many of you read these, but thank you so so so much!

Anyway, on with the imagine! @IamBailzey requested a while ago that I post more Crowley, so this is for you!

.. .-.. --- ...- . -.-- --- ..- .- .-.. .-.. ... --- -- ..- -.-. .... - .... .- -. -.- -.-- --- ..-

Imagine: You're in love with Crowley but you think he'll never love you because you're human.

You drummed your fingers lightly on the top of the table in the bunker. Why did it have to be Crowley? You'd previously asked him about his opinions on a demon having a relationship with a human, and he'd made it very clear that he 'disapproved' of it. Long story short, you realised he'd never feel the same way as you did.

"Heya kiddo!" Dean smiled as he bounded into the library. He noticed your usually confident posture had deteriorated, and took a seat across from you. " (Y/N)?" He asked quietly.

You snapped back to reality and looked up at him.

"You can't let this eat away at you. He doesn't deserve someone like you." He tried to make you feel better. Out of everyone in the world, you trusted Dean the most. He had never given you any reason not to trust him. You'd told him about Crowley, and he promised to keep it a secret.

You sighed and lay your head on the table top. Dean lightly stroked your hair, "Come on, (Y/N). Forget about him!" Dean smiled, "There's always me?" He joked.

You sat back in your chair, "Really? I thought Cas had already called dibbs?" You raised you eyebrow and folded your arms.

Dean fake laughed and stood up to leave the room, "You're hilarious, you know that?" He said sarcastically as he left the room.

"Oh yeah!" You called after him, "You know it!"

The room returned to it's previous silence, and you were left to your thoughts. You decided to close your eyes for a moment.

Suddenly the room seemed to get colder. You opened your eyes, intending to go and see if the heating had gone off, when you realised you were no longer in the bunker.

You spun on your heels at the sound of footsteps behind you, a short (yet still taller than you) figure stepped out of the shadows, hands held up in defence.

"Just me." A British accent called out, and you relaxed in relief as your heartbeat slowly returned to a safer pace.

Crowley stepped fully into the light, his footsteps more like nervous shuffles. "I'm, uh, sorry about this. I couldn't speak to you in the nerd cave." He apologised.

Inside, you forgave him, you'd always forgive him, but you weren't in the mood to show it. "And why not?" You folded your arms across your chest.

He began to walk towards you, "Sam and Dean are there."

"And why does that make a diffe-"

Crowley grabbed your face in his hands and smashed your lips together. He quickly pulled away after you didn't react.

"God, I'm so sorry (Y/N)!" He mumbled, but you grabbed his collar and pulled him towards you, pressing your lips together.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Crowley smiled as you pulled away.

"I thought you said humans and demons didn't work?"

"My minions were around. I would have kissed you there and then if they weren't. I knew what you were referring to and I feel the same way." Crowley lookes into your eyes, your faces just inches apart, "I think I love you. I do, I- I love you, (Y/N). I love you."

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was awful, I'll try and post more often if I can.

Love you all

~ Moose