Kevin #3

New year. New school. New people.

Great.

Yeah, you'd been at this school for a few weeks, but making friends wasn't one of your virtues, put it that way.

But, like most people, you had a hobby that took you to your own world, where things were happy. Your hobby was playing piano.

It was after school on a Thursday. You had seen a poster for a music class and decided to give it a shot.

You made your way to the music room, and the only sound to be heard was a beautiful piece on the Cello. Who could play so well? You wanted to find out!

You opened the door. "Uh, hello?"

The cello came to an abrupt stop. "Oh! Um, hi? Wh-what are you doing?" A boy with dark hair said, blushing slightly.

"There was a poster for music lessons?" You replied.

His posture softened, "Oh!" He smiled, "In that case, I'm Kevin... Tran... Kevin Tran." He seemed nervous.

You smiled and walked in, closing the door behind you. "I'm (Y/F/N). Your cello is great!"

He blushed, "Thanks! What do you play?"

"Piano... isn't there supposed to be a teacher here?" You looked around.

"Well, Mr Shurley used to take this class, but now it's just me, so he uh- left me to my business."

"Can I join?"

He smiled, "Yeah! It gets kinda lonely sometimes."

You walked up to a piano in the corner of the room and began to play. "Hey! I know that tune!" Kevin smiled and began to play the same tune.

You laughed to yourself, "We're like Harry and Tony from '2012' "

"From what?" Kevin asked.

" 2012? It's a good film!" You laughed.

"Never heard of it..."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyo! It's me again!

Should I start putting titles on these? Comment if you prefer titles!

Also, I recommend that if you have Facebook you should like

'Maybe you should try plan D. For dumbass - Crowley'

They're a really good supernatural based page!

Luv ya's

~ Moose