Sam #12

(Suggested by @potterhead_and_proud)

Imagine: Doing demon blood shots with Sam

"Hey Sam! Come on, how long are you taking in there!?" You called from outside the bathroom door, becoming impatient.

"(Y/N), you know my beautiful hair takes time and effort." Sam joked, causing you to giggle lightly. "I'll be just a minute."

You sighed and leant back against the wall, "Dammit Sam, you said that ten minutes ago!"

The bathroom door opened a minute or so later and Sam stepped out, "I said just a minute." He smiled and leant down to kiss you, which you gladly accepted. "Yeah, yeah. Can we go? These shoes are already killing me." You whined as you wriggled your toes in your peep-toe heels.

"Change them." Sam said simply, as if it was obvious.

"But they're cute." You sighed.

Sam smiled and stroked your cheek, "You're cute enough without them."

"Stop!" You laughed as you felt a blush creep up your neck.

Sam smiled again and wrapped his arm around your neck, "Come on then." He said and you left for the local bar.

When you arrived you took a seat in a booth as Sam went to buy some shots. He came back a moment or so later with a tray of small glasses filled with red liquid. "What is it?" You asked curiously.

"Okay, don't kill me, but I asked for the best they had. So I have no idea." Sam quickly explained himself.

"Don't worry Sam!" You laughed at his panic, "I like suprises."

You both had two shots before Sam looked concerned. "What actually is this? I'm sure I've tasted it before..."

"Whatever it is it's really good!" You smiled as you picked up another glass and drank it down. "Hey, you okay Sammy?" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I think. I just, I-" Sam's face went pale. "Oh dammit..." he gulped.

"What?" You panicked, immediately regretting the three shots you'd already had.

"I know what this is." He gasped, and turned so he could just see the bar at the other side of the room. The bartender seemed to know that Sam was looking because she turned to face Sam, and her eyes flashed black as coal. You went limp in your chair, you realised what you'd drank.

Demon blood.

The bartender smiled, her curled dark hair falling above her name tag, that you could just see read 'Ruby'.

"Crap." You slammed your hand on the chair in anger.

"Hey, it's not that bad. I've had this before, and I got over it." Sam reassured, looking back down at the shots. "Eventually."

You turned to grab your bag from the back of the chair and threw on your jacket. "Fancy just going back to the bunker?" Sam asked as he put on his own jacket and grabbed the bag he'd brought himself.

"Definitely." You smiled, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

As you both left the bar your feet were already in agony. "Oh my God, my feet are so sore!" You sighed and took your heels off, preparing to walk bare foot. Sam stopped you before you continued walking, and opened his bag to pull out a pair of your own flats.

"Sam." You grinned.

"You said they were hurting you before we left and I knew you wouldn't make it the whole way back." He rubbed the back of his neck. You wrapped your arm around him, "Thank you Sammy." You smiled and you both made your way back to the bunker, this time in more comfortable shoes.