Castiel #8

Imagine: going to a bar with Cas and he has a few too many to drink.

Cas grips your arm as you walk him into the bar and sit down on the stools. "Hey? It's okay!" You stroke his cheek and place a quick kiss on his forehead. " Yes. I know. I feel safer when you are around (Y/N)." He smiled shyly.

You gestured for two shots from the barman and he smiled, bringing them over. You downed yours, while Castiel stared at his. "Wh-what do I do?" He asked, using his signature head tilt which made you squeal inside like a teenage fangirl.

" Just drink! Like any other one." You patted his back reassuringly.

He gulped and downed it, taking a moment to taste it. He looked at you before violently shaking his head and rushing to the bathroom.

The barman approached, "He's certainly something different, your brother." He laughed.

"Excuse me?"

"You look just like each other!"

"Uhm, he's my boyfriend..."

"Oh." He looked nervous and, was that...disappointed?  "Sorry." He nodded and hurried away.

Castiel returned. "I believe I'm alright now." He smiled

"Awesome! Another?"

"Um, yes. Why not!" He smiled again and you gestured for another two, which Cas kept down.

Another couple of shots later, and Cas was starting to get a bit... could I say... tipsy?

"Am I a pretty lady?" He draped his arm around you.

"Okay. You're going home." You stood him up and he wobbled.

"Whoopsies!" He giggled and stroked your cheek, "Your pretty is very face." He grinned. "Oh that's nice, isn't it." I laughed at his miss wording.

"I think you I love."

"Yeah I uh, think you I love too." I mocked him, but he was too drunk to tell.

And I did think him I love.

I really did.