Castiel #7

(Inspired by @Queen_Siv)

You woke up to Cas stroking your cheek.

"Good morning" He smiled, you rubbed your eyes.

"Morning Cas" He kissed your forehead. "What's gotten into you?" You laughed.

"Nothing, I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

"Don't you do that every day?"

"Yes" He smiled,  "But today is going to be special!" he laughed and dragged you out of bed.

"Castiel!" You squealed as he picked you up bridal style and zapped you both out.

He placed you down and you looked around at the beautiful scenery. You were standing in the middle of a forest. The trees were in a perfect circle around you and the grass was scattered with beautiful flowers. "Cas..." You gasped. "It's... beautiful!"

"It is, isn't it. It reminds me of my girlfriend." He smiled shyly. You laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Is she nice? I don't think I've met her." You said sarcastically.

"She's the nicest girl I've ever met." He looked at the ground. You smiled widely. Cas began to walk into the grass, he gestured for you to follow him, so you did. He led you to the centre of the grass where a picnic was laid out. "Oh my goodness, Cas!" You smiled and sat down.

He pulled two sandwiches out of the basket and handed you one, before taking a bite himself. He grinned, "I missed you, PB&J."

You laughed and ate your sandwich. Once you were all done, Cas zapped you both home. "Thank you, for all of that." You smiled and hugged him. He hugged back, which was rare. "It was my pleasure. I love you."

"I love you too Cas. So, so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating, I'm on holiday in a caravan with no Internet (dun dun dun!), so I can only update every now and then, sorry!

I'll try my best though!

Also, thank you all for over 5.3k reads! You all mean the world to me!

~ Moose