Lucifer #1

(Suggested by @HelloImTheRani)

Imagine: Lucifer has been your friend since 3rd grade and now you're old he admits he's the devil and he loves you.

( I'm English and I don't know what 3rd grade is so I'm just going to say since you were young. If anyone could explain the American grades that'd be greaaat.)

You and Lucifer had been friends since you were both young. He was in almost every good memory you had of your childhood. You were joined at the hip throughout high school. He was always there for you, and vice versa, you were always there for him.

Leaving school was tough. Really tough. You were both off to different colleges, and it hurt to have to say goodbye.

"Goodb-" You began to say.

"No. Please don't." Lucifer covered your mouth with his hand. "I hate goodbyes."

"This isn't a real goodbye, Luci. I'll make sure I see you soon."

"You better." He tried to smile, but his heart was breaking. He pulled you into a warm hug. "I'm gonna miss you, kiddo."

"Yeah, you better." You smiled into his shoulder. "Cause I'm going to miss you so bloody much." You held back your tears.

And all of a sudden it was over. All those years. All those memories. This was the end of an era. An era of nothing but happiness - turned to dust.

~2 years later~

Although you'd promised to see Lucifer, you never got the chance. Each day that went by made it harder to think about him. More painful. But that didn't stop you. You'd left it too long to see him. And you were scared that it'd be hard for both of you, coming back to what once was and what can never be again.

A knock at the door snapped you out of your daydream.

"Coming." You yelled and hurried to the door, flinging it open.

What you saw brought tears to your eyes.

"Luci..." You gasped and threw your arms around him, he immediately returned the hug.

"Oh god (Y/N). It's been so long."

"I missed you so much. I was scared to see you because I didn't want to have to say goodbye again."

"Why do there have to be goodbyes? Why does everything have to end?" He whispered into the top of your head.

"Now that you're here... I don't want you to go." You whimpered.

"I don't have to. If you desperately want me to stay, then I would not turn that offer down any day."

You looked up at him hopefully, "Really?" You grinned.

"Of course, (Y/N). You know I'd do anything for you."

You looked at him in confusion. He was hiding something from you. Something neither of you had ever done. You never kept secrets unless they would put the other in danger. What was going on.

"Luci... what are you not telling me."

"How about I come inside?" He asked, making you realise that you were still on the front porch.

"Oh yeah! Sure!" You allowed him inside.

You closed the door and he stood in the hallway.

"I like you..." He mumbled, too quiet for you to hear.

"What?" You stepped closer.

"I, I uh. I like you... I like you (Y/N)... like, like you"

You stood gobsmacked for a moment, before breaking out into a huge grin.

"I like you too Lucifer, my little devil." You laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"Well, uh... About that..." You looked up at him, concerned. "I kind of am..." He gulped.

"What now?" You knew about all of the Supernatural stuff, your dad was a hunter.

"I'm kind of... Satan?" He looked down in embarrassment.

"Kind of?" You laughed. "Luci, you either are or you aren't. I don't think there's an inbetween with this!"

"I am Satan. The devil. Whatever you want to call me."

"I think Lucifer is fine with me."

"S-so you're cool with it?"

"Course! I still love ya." You punched his arm playfully.

"You're bloody perfect." He hugged you again.