Castiel #3

You were high.

There was no easier way to say it. Higher than a kite. Up on cloud nine. Whatever. You were still high.

Cas had bought you a burger from a van that he didn't know was owned by a druggie. You were really happy that he'd tried to be kind, and after you ate it you got even happier.

"CAAAAAS!" You wailed as you rolled on the floor. "BE A CATERPILLAR WITH ME!!"

"(Y/N). What is happening? What do I do? Shall I call Dean?" Cas said, standing over you, having no idea what was going on. You began to make weird, gurgly, squealy noises. "Please use your words (Y/N)." " I AM! I'M SPEAKING CATERPILLAR!" "That's not what caterpillars sound like (Y/N)." Cas said, matter of factly as he pulled you to your feet. "Am I a butterfly now Cas?" You smiled at him eagerly. "No. You're still (Y/N)."

A tear ran down your cheek. "What is wrong (Y/N)? What's the matter?" Cas said holding your hands. "I wanted to be a butterfly."

Cas shook his head, "You're my butterfly (Y/N)." and he kissed your cheek. You giggled and hugged him tightly. "(Y/N) even angels need to breathe!" Cas choked and you dropped him to the floor.

"YAY CATERPILLAR TIME!" You yelled as you dropped to the floor and rolled around, occasionally over the top of Cas. He finally gave in and joined you in your caterpillar ways - which after a while turned out to be quite fun.

You were both giggling and rolling about on the floor of the bunker when Sam and Dean came back. Dean stopped and shook his head. "I'm not even going to ask." He laughed as he walked into his room and Sam went into his room.

"I love you my little butterfly!" Cas laughed,  "I love you more Mr Caterpillar!"