Sam #2

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)." Zachariah tutts. "It's a God damn shame to have to waste you like this." He flings you against the wall and you drop to the floor. "Zachariah, please." You groan as you heave yourself up. "Why? Why are you doing this?" He zaps next to you.

" You got in the way." Zach replies. You laugh, "Of what!? Your plans to kill Sam and Dean? Well, you know I can bet I'm not the only one!"

"Yes, I'm afraid you have a point. But, you're the biggest threat." He adds, zapping to the middle of the room. You walk towards him. "How in hell am I a threat to you!?"

Sam's POV :

"Hurry Sammy!" Dean growls. "For God's sake Dean I'm trying!" The door to the bunker had been locked from the inside. Click. "Yahtzee!" Dean smiles as Sam throws the door open.

"PLEASE ZACHARIAH NO!" (Y/N) screams. Dean runs back to the car to grab an angel blade.

Your POV :

Zachariah had you pinned against the wall. "You. You think that the boys will always be there don't you. Too bad you'll outlive them." He laughs. You try to writhe him off you. " I don't know what you mean!"

All of a sudden Sam bursts through into the room you're in. "Sam! Run!" You scream. He doesn't move, "Listen to your lil bitch, Sammy."

Sam's face went red in anger as he ran at Zachariah. "SAM PLEASE!" You yell as Zachariah stabs you through the heart with an angel blade. "(Y/N)?" Sam shouts, almost as a question. You gasped as a bright white light burst from your eyes and mouth.

Sam cried over you body. "Why didn't you tell me this (Y/N)? If you think I wouldn't still love you you're wrong. I'll love you no matter what. Dean loves Cas, who cares that he's an angel? Not Dean. And I don't care that you're an angel because I love you. Forever and always." Sam sobbed into your shoulder. Your once beautiful wings now turned to ash around your body. "What am I going to do? There ain't no me if there ain't no you, (Y/N)."

Sam cried over your corpse for the rest of the night until Dean dragged him away. Dean was crying too. He knew he'd feel the same if anything ever happened to Cas. Sam quickly kissed your cold forehead.

" Goodnight (Y/N)."