Castiel #1

You sat on the gravel floor, your back leaning against the Impala. You were on a hunt with Sam and Dean at an old barn in literally the middle of nowhere. It was a Demon hideout.

The three of you had waited until dark to ambush, each taking a different side of the barn. Sam and Dean were still in there clearing up the mess, they'd sent you to wait outside since you'd gone and gotten yourself stabbed in the shoulder.

They'd been in there for a while, you were beginning to worry. There was a faint flutter of wings from behind you. "Hello (Y/N)" The deep voice said. You stood up to see him, but knocked your arm on the way and winced as you slid back down the side of the car. "Hey Cas..." You grumbled, trying to mask the agony. He could hear the pain in your voice, and he rushed over, kneeling infront of you. "(Y/N) are you alright?! Are you hurt!? Let me fix you!" He said scanning you with his blue eyes. You lifted your good arm and patted his shoulder, "Cas, it's not life threatening, I just got stabbed in the shoulder." you giggled at his look of concern. He looked back up to your shoulder, then into your (E/C) eyes. "Tell me who did this and I will kill them." Cas said, his tone more serious than usual. "Sorry Cas, I already did." You said, looking down, you knew he wanted to protect you, and you just ruined his chance to show it to you.

He put his fingers under your chin, "(Y/N), why are you saying sorry? That is a good thing, I am proud of you. You are very brave," His voice began to trail off, "And Dean told me that bravery is...uh...attractive..."

Your eyes widened in shock as you smiled a genuine smile at how adorably confused Cas was. "Dean said what?" You laughed. Castiel was staring into your eyes.

He leant forward and kissed your lips. It was a very awkward kiss - but you loved every second of it. Cas broke away almost as quickly as it started. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I should go...." Cas said quickly, his eyes glossed over with tears. He was about to zap away when you grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes. "Castiel." You began, he made eye contact and kept it. "Don't go."

At that, Cas leaned in and kissed you again, this one less awkward. You kissed back and put your good arm around his neck pulling him closer. He tangled his hands in your (H/C) hair as you deepened the kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You heard Dean scream from the barn. You expected Cas to freak out and zap away, but he calmly turned around to look at Dean, "GIVE US SOME PRIVACY FOR A MINUTE, THANKS!" He shouted and turned back to you. Dean laughed and slipped back into the barn.

Cas turned back to you and pecked you on the forehead. "Sorry about that..." He started but you finished his sentence with a kiss on his lips.

"So... uh, what did that mean, Cas?" You smiled. "(Y/N) I have had this tingling feeling in my stomach whenever you were around since I met you. I consulted Dean about it and he said 'Cas, that's love.' And I think he's right. I think I love you." Cas said. "And I'm truly sorry if you don't feel the same way as I do..."

"Well, what would you say if I told you I had the exact same conversation with Dean?" Cas looked up at you and smiled. "About me?" He asked hopefully. You nodded. He grinned and kissed your forehead again. "Then (Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you be...uh...my g-girlfriend?" He asked, fear of rejection in his eyes. You kissed him on the lips and nodded. "Yes Cas, I would like that very much." You smiled.

Castiel smiled and looked back down at your wound, finally fixing it. He stood up and helped you do the same. "ALRIGHT WE'RE DONE!" Cas shouted, as Sam and Dean emerged from the barn.

You and Cas smiled at each other the whole way home. This was going to be very fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys sorry this is another long one, I hope I'm not too bad and if you do read this please please please comment with suggestions!

~Moose