TFW #2

(Suggested by @MeganPotterton)

Imagine: Coming out as transgender to TFW.

You'd spent most of the day in your room. This had been your life since as long as you could remember, but Sam, Dean and Cas had no idea. You were not ashamed, as some people think.

It's not something to be ashamed of.  Your parents would say. But I'm not ashamed. This is my life, it's who I am and this is who I want to be.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Sam called from your door before pushing it open. "Cas made pie, and Dean's going to eat it! Fancy coming out so we can laugh at him? Cause it'll probably taste really bad!" Sam laughed

"Yeah sure!" You smiled and followed him out.

Dean was sat at the table, a failed attempt at a pie in front of him. "One, two, three, go!" Sam shouted as Dean took a bite. He chewed it for a moment before he pretended to be sick on the table. "Ugh! Cas, man. I love you, and all, but that's vile!" Dean laughed and threw his arm around a laughing Cas.

Everyone was so happy. Now was definitely the time to tell them.

"Uh, hey? Guys?" You asked nervously. They turned around and gave you worried looks. " You okay, (Y/N)?" Sam asked and stepped towards you.

"Yeah, I uh... I just wanted you all to know that...I'm... transsexual..." You hung your head low, preparing for the worst. "Okay." Castiel said simply.

"O-okay? Aren't you gonna lecture me on the fact that I'm still a girl?"

"Nope." Dean replied. "We're all different. You're transsexual, that's fine with us. Me and Cas are in some weird ass inter-species gay relationship that I can't begin to explain. And Sammy, well, he's a Moose, so."

You laughed, gobsmacked at how fine they were with it all. But Dean was right, you were all different. And that was okay. All that mattered right now was that you had each other, and Castiel's disgusting pie.