Chapter 54 (Part 6)

My babiesssss, I missed yall . I know its been taking me forever but i got news for you all. I got signed with a publishing company PPP & i have been working with them so my new book drops in Jan. I hope you all go cop that for me and show your support. Also go like my Author page on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/AuthorShantii please and thank you.

Buuut here is your update, I hope you enjoy it also. Happy New Years

May you find the strength and resolve today, to allow a deeper sense of healing to begin --Eleesha

You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive. --James Baldwin

Too often we don't realize what we have until its gone. Too often were too stubborn to say, Sorry, I was wrong. Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart!

Time is life.
Time for birth, time for death. --Lailah Gifty Akita

** GUCCI P.O.V ****

" Its going to be okay, Just be calm man "

" Man my son and my girl is back there and I don't know what the fuck is going on and you want me to calm down " I say. I really didn't know what the fuck to think. My mind was racing everything, It happened so fast.

" You can't be sitting in here loosing your faith. You have to keep talking to God and praying " My aunt tells me coming over and grabbing my hand. I look down at her hand rubbing mines. This woman had been like my mother.

" God don't be listening " I say shaking my head. Especially not to me.

" Don't say that baby " Cash Auntie says. " He listens to everybody, You just got to talk to him "

They all got together and started to pray. I bowed my head and prayed with them. They prayed for Cash, our son, our family and to get all this negative shit out of our lives. I ain't ever think God listened to me. That he heard me when I tried to talk to him..Cause constantly in my life he put me through hell and gave me a hard time.

I don't even think I believe in God. I know it sounds fucked up but why should I? He ain't really did shit for me.. He ain't gave me nothing but my Daughters and Cash. Thats it, Everything else I got on my own. I went out and grind and picked it up.

I didn't have a mama around or a daddy around. Both my brothers was gone. God ain't gave shit to me.  I gave myself it all.

" God works in Mysterious ways "  Rae tells me sitting down on the bed resting her hand on her belly. " This should wake you up? "

" Wake me up from what Rae? " I asked tossing my feet on the ground in pain. My body was still hurting bad as hell but that wasn't my concern my babies were.

Im just glad as hell the other girls wasn't in the car when all of that shit popped off. If one of my kids would have gotten shot I would be loosing my fucking mind. Not only world would be fucked up Cash's would be too and D.H.S.would be knocking.

" From what your doing. The streets. You, Scooby, and Zeek don't realize what you do not only affects you but the people around you. What if your kids were in the car? Instead of going through the door and out again it went through the head of one of them kids " She turns and looks at me. " This should wake all of you up to what your doing. These niggas in the street dont care if you girl pregnant or if you have kids in the house. They will do whatever the fuck they want "