Chapter 12: Let it out

Gucci ***

Eyes flickered to everyone around the room.

This shit was not real...Hell nah. I knew I had to be dreaming with how my night was going.

" Wait thats your mothers name ? " Cash ask me..I nod. I wouldnt believe that shit. I havent talken to my parents in years. My youngest brother was a baby when he caught a stray bullet and my older brother got sent to penn. Shit I aint spoken to him either.

" I dont trust yall " I tell them. It was always something about these girls. My gut was NEVER fucking wrong. Not even the slightest.

" How could he be out brother ? She said it was more then one " I watched Myann ask stephanie. Steph just shrugged. More then one.

" I dont fucking have sisters. I have 2 brothers "

" Did one die as a baby and you or your brother was said to be the cause ? " How did she know that. I just looked at her...My mama blammed me for my little brother getting killed. She started hating me and moved away.....and I havent heard from her.

I couldnt believe this shit. But then again it could have been cause Steph is a few years younger then what Devin would be if he was alive.

This is some TV shit. I shook my head. I couldnt believe this at all.

My mother had 3 sons...The oldest was Montay. CashM was his nickname thats why when I met Cash I laughed at her name...Then it was me. Named after the fact my mama got pregnant with me in a Gucci shopping store -___-. Then Devin me and my little brother were like the old Cash and Elle til that stray bullet killed him and I was blamed for that and my brother going to the penn. Even though I didnt have shit to do with it I still mentally blammed myself. Nobody wanted to fuck with me...Thats when I became Heartless ass GBoy (A/N i explained this in book 1 but i did it again in case you forgot )

" My brother got killed. He was a baby. Then M got sent to the penn. My moms blammed me and said she didnt even want to be in my presence. They moved away from me. My brother started saying me and some of my old boys set him up...I didnt have shit to do with it. To this day we dont talk or do I even know what he was talking about. " I say sitting looking straight ahead.

" So you guys are siblings ? " Cash ask in disbelief. I breathe. I wanted some answers...fuck that I wanted a drink and breath.

" This is crazy " Steph says.

" Well you do have the same big ass eyes and skin color...I just didnt mention that...Dont worry about it..God made you run into eachother for a reason. This was all supposed to work out this way " Cash says. I shrug. I guess.

" On the bright side...I think im a awesome sister so...your welcome " Myan joke. We all laughed. " You seem like a awesome person too..maybe not brother but dad " She tease.

" Please..Im awesome at everything I do " I imform.

" Whoa no need for all that confidence now " Steph says.

" Damn yall act alike too " Cash comment. I guess something good was to come out of this.

I shook my head. " How in the hell am I supposed to deal with all these girls ? I need a son " I say.

" Good Luck to your next babymama! " Uh uh no Cash didnt quickly walk away. I shook my head. I had to lay my baby down.

" Nice to meet yall...sisters. This is going to take time for me so dont judge me " I tell them. I got both my daughters and carried them to their bedroom. Cash needs a bigger house. Time for me to get her out this. Not the space for our growing family. I laid my girls in bed and tucked them in.