Chapter 18: Fuck ups

Gucci P.O.V

" the actual fuck " I hiss whiping my phone off...Trying to turn it back on only to get the same result..an broke screen..." Crappy ass waiter and crappy as phone " I cuss. The fucking old lady waiter started having a seziure and waisted the Ice tea all over me and my phone..and our table....Fuck boy shit.

Her old ass is fine...my phone is dead though.

I opened the door walking into the house to see everyone. Gia was sleep..Steph and Myan were under Rae and Cash was pacing back and forth while Zeek was sitting there with his gun out..infront of my daughters.

" Yo ? " I say. Everybody jumpped up.

" Where the fuck have you been ive been calling you - " Zeek starts.

" Where were you ?! "

" I went out "

" Our daughter is gone..with who?! "

" My friend Lea..wait, gone ? " Cash just hauled off and slapped the shit out of me..I was shocked as hell and taken back by it..She kept on aiming for my face and Gia was crying and screaming and Zeek grabbed her... " What in the actualy fuck?! You really gon' sit here and try and fight me infront of our daughters ?! " I yell whiping the blood from my lip.

" Bitch fuck you! If you haven,t noice Elle is gone! Some body fucking kidnapped her out our front yard and you " out " with the next bitch! You dumb as fuck! Don't fucking talk to me! Don't do shit..I'll find her on my own then " She pushed me and stormed out the house.

Elle got kidnapped ? She's gone?

" What is she talking about ? " I ask.

" Some dude took Carielle about 2 hours ago. We can't find her..I got the crew looking for her...its hard. Cash is a mess "

" I didn't know..my phone is broke..I couldn't get calls - " I punched the wall breaking the skin on my fist open causing blood to come out. Gia just screamed louder. I was blamming myself for this..I wasn't around when she needed me! I promised my daughters I would never let shit happen to them...I fell back on my word.

" Gucci stop your fucking scaring Gionni " Raeven yells.

" I got a text...unknown..they calling for an exchange in 10 minutes...I knew they would " Zeek says. I took a deep breath. Im a let Cash calm down.

" Round up the dudes and have them over here..we going to war from here " I tell him walking to the bathroom...I closed the door behind me and started washing my face trying to stop the tears from running.

I remember when I first met that Lil girl in the mall...Her and Cash were my family..the only real family I knew..she was my daughter before Gia even came...I blame myself for this. Im out having lunch and shit and...my baby is gone..

I don't cry..but I was legit crying right now...I missed her ass already.

I continued to wash my face over and over until I was done crying. I hated to been seen crying...I stopped my tears by washing my face.

I waited a few minuted before I opened the door and went back out..Gia was sitting down crying.

" Commer' baby girl " I tell her. She got up from her seat and slowly walked to me. I picked her up in my arms. " Im sorry okay? Im going top find our Elle and she's going to be right back here with you, Daddy promises...Im sorry this even happen. " I tell her whiping her tear striken face. She nods and laid her head on me.

" What happen ? " I asked Steph she went on and told me about Elle getting snatched...I knew this had to be Travis..and his way of getting back at me for running in his house.