Chapter 28

( Hey everybody go check out my girl @ShanithaRenae story " Pure dope " I promise you will LOVE IT. This is dedicated to her!! Xoxoxo ma! HURRY AND READ. DONT BE A GHOST READER EITHER !!! )

Cash P.O.V ***

" Am I clear to go? " I asked the nurse as she returned back to the room.

" Yes, you need to start your appiontments with your OB-GYN. You are keeping the baby right? " She asked handing me my release papers. This is alot on my plate right now..I looked over at Scooby and he was watching me. No matter what we go through or how we do eachother..thats my bestfriend. I love and forgive him.

" Yes " I say...I wanted to think about it to be 100 precent sure.

I don't know exactly how to feel yet. I have to stop and slow down on my whole life to carry a child for 9 months, go through hours of labor, and then add another kid to the 4 im raising.

She handed me my release papers and pregnancy papers. I signed everything and handed the clipboard back over. " Have a nice night Ms. Legend "

" Thank you " I stood grabbing my things. Scooby followed me and neither of us said much. I was praying he wouldn't slip up and say something to Gucci or Zeek. " I know I need to tell him " I say as we waited got in my car he went and got.

" Then do so..im not making you..you know I'll never make you..I like my penis..i like it being attacthed- my mouth is sealed " He babbled making me giggle. He was so nervous. We got inside and I gave him directions to go my house. We're going to check on the girls then go back to Rae..I was scared to face Gucci..what if he seen the worry written on my face? " So you think Rae about to be with Zeek? "

" She told me she doesn't want Zeek...well that was before Cam died. " I shrug. Rae and Zeek were good together..but they never really got to know!! They were barely dating. Like they were going on their second date the day the boys got arrested..meaning they had only been one date! How can you truely know if you love somebody after one date?! Those are my friends and im not knocking them..but they need to be sure of everything after what just happened and now that their bringing a child into  the world. Nothing is just about them anymore. Im going to be by their side though and I wish them the best for sure. Thats my family.

" This shit is crazy...I need a blunt or 3 " Scooby says shaking his head. I laughed. For the rest of the car ride we were pretty quiet. I was lost in my thoughts. Scooby played the radio until we got to my house and we both got out. Gucci Escalde was in the drive way and thats what we'll take back to Rae's. " Where the movers ? " He asked.

I opened the door and the girls were sitting inside. " Mama ! " Gia runs and hugs me. " Uncle " She lets go of me and ran to Scooby. I laughed.

" Where is the movers ? " I ask.

" They got everything that was pack and needed to be moved and Gucci gave one of his friends instructions on taking them to the other house to drop it off " I nod my head. Gucci was a big help when it came to alot of things..but im still overwhelmed by alot of things. This is hard for me.

" Thanks for watching them " I say getting the keys.

" Everything okay? " Steph asked coming into the kitchen with me.

" Rae's boyfriend just died. She's not her best and she's pre- shes going through it " I say wiping my face from the tears falling. She came up and hugged me.

" Im sorry for your loss. It'll get better "

" Thank you, Steph..it means alot to me that your here and around " I smiled down at her. She smiled shyly.