Chapter 2: Breaking Ways

Cash :

Seeing Gucci brought back so many old feelings. It brought back more feelings cause I found out what actually happened....

Its crazy. To sit her and watch him play with OUR daughter and Elle. To have him back around. It felt like a dream. To be able to touch him and talk to him and see him face to face.

" You grown " Zeek says.

" You have too. Dammit did you spend each and everyday in the gym ? " I ask touching his muscle. He laughed. I think he was sad to see Rae moved on and had her a new man...Me I couldnt move on..I refused to move on. I was stuck by the side of the only man I ever loved. Gucci Menice.

" Thats all there is to do when your on 23 hour lock down. I aint ever going back to jail " He says. We laughed.

" You better not cause I will kill you. Yall dont know what I went through l I say. Rae got me seeing a shrink and shit once a month.

" I heard you seeing a shrink " He tease. I look at Scooby -__-

" Why would you tell them that ? Shut up Zeek its my business " I say and they laughed.

" Is it fun " He kept teasing.

" I have to get going home. i have work tomorrow " I say standing.

" Hahah a fucking shrink really ? Dont run from the truth " He kept on pointing and laughing. I punched him in the head. It felt like old times.

" Fuck you. " I tell him. I grab Gigi and Elle. ' I hate yall " I say.

" Bye Cash. We love ytou. Call me tomorrow when you get done seeing your shrink " He tease.

hoe ass nigga t(-__-t)

Gucci gave his daughter and Elle a hug and kiss.

" Cash I was thinking maybe we should throw a party. Like BarBque since they home " Scooby says.

" They dont need a party. They need whoopings for being criminals " I say. They laughed.

" That would be fun ! " Twin says.

" Whoopings ? " I ask.

" No dumb ass a party. With all of our familes. Lets do it " She says.

" Whatever. I have to go " I say. I hug rae scooby and Zeek...It might feel awkward to hug Gucci..then again it feels awkward to be in his presence and not to hug him. I walked out thje door and he followed. He put the girls in for me speaking to them before closing the door. Afterwards we just stoo there silently.

" Im glad your home..They missed you " I say. me too.

" Glad to be back...I just hope some day we can go back to us again..Give out girls a family...But if not. I understand...Just know I wont give up on us. You and my girls were all I could think about " He says steping closer to me. I breathe in his smell. He smelled just like he used to.

" Whatever you say " Was all I could reply.

" I was wondering...If I could come over and babysit for you while you go to work. Spend some quality time with Babydoll and Gionni. " He says.

" They would like that...and so would i " I say. He smiled at me. He gave me butterflies just like he use too also. I opened my car door. I needed to make this journey home and I was tired.

" Cash " He says. I turn and look at him.

" Yes Gucci " I ask.

" You look beautiful " He tells me. I smiled and got in the car blushing hard as hell.

Why does he make me feel this way ?

*********

Short I know but 2nd time I uploaded today whoop whop ! im running on no sleep...Anyways Elle, Babydoll yeah...shes in the MM >>>>

Also I made a new cover...what do you think ?

Voteeeee

cooommmennt

faaaaaaaannnn

Twitter- Its_so_Shantii

Insta- ayee_she_thuggin

askm.fm - Ask.fm/LadiiThug15

Leggooo

http://ask.fm/LadiiThug15