Chapter 44

Gucci P.O.V ***

" What you need, Boss? "

I ran down the plans to my men on what was needed. It has been 3 days that i let Cash stay gone.

But I was missing my girls with everything in me. i tracked my truck and I know where she is staying. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my Bentley.

I had managed to replace everything broken..and replaced Cash range over with the newsest one out.

I got into the car and started it up. I headed to the hotel Cash was staying in.

It was a short drive there. I parked the car and jogged across the streets going inside the hotel. " Hi, how may I help you? " The girl asked at the front desk.

" Im looking for my kids and their mother " I say.

" Im sorry sir but im not allowed to give out information. Thats confidential " She tells me. I looked around and pulled a couple hundred out of my pocket putting it onto the desk.

Money talks.

Her eyes lit up as she looked at it.

" Im not going to hurt her. I just need to see her. Her name is Cashmere Legend " I say. She looked around before typing it into the computer.

" 325 " She tells me.

," Thanks " I went to the elevator and pressed the button over and over until it finally opened.  I stepped inside and pressed the button going up.

She wasnt on the first two floors. I checked the 3rd floor walking down the halls til I finally came to her door. I knocked on it.

Nobody answer. I knocked on it again.

" Mama somebody knocking ! " Elle voices calls from inside.

I laughed. I missed my babydoll voice.

" I got it, do your homework " Cash says. " Who is it ? "

I didn't say anything because I knew she wouldn't open up if she knew it was me. " Who is it ? " She called. I sighed as I stood there..She opened the door and we just looked at eachother.

" Cam we talk? " I asked leaning against the door frame. I looked around her trying to see the girls but she pushed me back and came out closing the door behind her. She crossed her arms across her chest.

" What are you doing here? "

" I want to talk and say sorry "

" How did you know where we were? " She asked. I slightly rolled my eyes.

" Don't forget who I am, Im capable of alot of things..and plus I tracked my truck " I say.

" What Gucci? I dont want to hear your apologize. I know what your going to say..Just save it. "

" I feel like shit...I wasn't thinking that night. Like, I fucked up..I realize this " I tell her.

" What do you want me to do about it? You fuck up, I get mad, You apologize. Its a cycle with us Gucci. Im tired of it " She says.

" What you crying for? " I asked wiping the tear that ran down her cheek with the back of my finger.

" Because, its always the same old thing. Im tired of it, You make me feel like shit..Like im not good enough for you...Like im doing something wrong because you won't grow...I know your trying and you need me to work with you, but you act like a child and im supposed to just get over it and forgive you because you say sorry. You keep saying sorry but you dont show your sorry " She tells me.