Chapter 45

Cash P . O. V ****

" What? " I asked.  " Im nearly 4 months pregnant. i cant run and down a court "

It was a very cute gesture that I have to admit. It warmed my heart to know he cared this much and went through this. It was romantic.

" Stop worrying "

" Im scared. I might shake something up and pull it off the umbilical cord or something " I say.

" You know you will loose " He says. I laughed.

" Cocky much?  You know if I wasn't pregnant I would put you on your knees on this court "  I tell him.

" Leta go "

I looked down at the round bump sticking out from my stomach and shook my head. It was cute enough but not worth the risk. I was already under a high risk pregnancy watch with the stress and being behind weight schedule. We didn't need to add me trying to whoop his ass in basketball and falling on ny stomach into the mix. I rather play it safe then sorry.

" I rather not kill your ass on this court and hurt our baby. From half court..The first to make it in " I tell him.

Dunking on his ass really would feel good...but scoring half court with feel nice to.

" Your so stubborn. For my son sake. Lets ",

" For my daughters sake ..come on "

" Yeah fucking right. If its another girl. My ass is leaving town " He says joining me at full court.

" Be prepared to pack your things and get a Uhual then "

" Ladies first " He handed me the ball. I wiped my hands and bounced the ball a couple times

Standing on this court...with a ball...It brung so many memories into my heart and mind. It reminded me of the old me..the younger me.

I lifted my arm and took a deep breath. I shot the ball and hit further then I expected. I looked at Gucci as he laughed outloud.

" Don't get so confident in yourself "

" I can't but help to " He jogged and went to get the ball then came back to me. He dribbled the ball for a while and kept looking over at me.

He shot the ball...and it missed by just a little.

I laughed. " Well then " I say.

He sighed. " Your turn " He got me the ball and I found the perfect space. I bounced the ball and checked my position. I lifted my arms and stuck one foot out to hold my place.

I sighed as I shot the ball sending it flying through the air. It hit the back board an went..into the basket.

" Yassss! " I say. Its been so long since I have played and been on thr court enjoying myself..and I made it.

I looked over at Gucci as he held his head lowly. " Gucci - "

" I really didn't think you would make it " He says. I walked over to him with a sigh. " I didn't think you would win..and I knew I had advantages. "

" I told you I would whoop your ass in basketball " He looked up at me and smiled slightly. " Even though I dont like you, I still always love you. We don't have to be in a relationship but we can be friends. You need time to work on yourself and I need the same. Us together right now isn't healthy...Just take time to work on being a better you "