Chapter 51

Yall got 1.5K co,ments on last chap. And only 1.2K.votes it was so many arguments. I love yall. VOTE ! VOTE! VOTE!

AMiris in the MM (multimedia) ;) I wanted to change him up and show him.

Cash P.O.V ***

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new - Socrates

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

--Mark Twain

Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.

-- Deborah Reber

" Stop " I put my hands up against his chest.

" My- My bad...I got ahead of myself , i apologize " He says running his hands across his face.

I couldn't believe this ..Oh my gosh. I kissed Amiris. He was a great man and I had learned to care for him...But im pregnant. I don't want any more drama

" Its not your fault- "

" It is. I kissed you. Im sorry. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you and yo situation. I don't want to. " He says.

" I shouldn't have did it either. I came to help you with Amiris and spend time with you "

" I don't want to be the nigga you run to for rebound. You still caught up on your ex and pregnant with his baby. Im not trying to be on some side nigga shit. I dont got time for that " He says.

" I don't want to ruin our friendship. I really like you...and im very glad i met you..I don't wanna mess this up "

" I agree...I like you. I always liked you. But you not ready to be in a relationship with somebody else " He says.

" what? " I asked

" Its written all over your face and they way you act. your not ready to move on from that nigga...You don't even know what its like to be treated right and catered to. You got to figure that out as a women. I don't want nothing but the best for you and those girls. And im always gon be here for you " He tells me. I nod my head feeling tears from.

" Thank you "

" I love you " He tells me. I looked up at him with a smile

" You do? "

" I do. I want us to always be friends...You gotta put effort and be a friend back. We can't ruin this. Our kids are growing to love eachother too. We can't take that fron them cause things get too complicated between us " He tells me resting his hands on my thighs as i sat on the counter.

,I smiled at him. " You are awesome man. And I love you too " I tell him

" Give me a hug " He says. I laughed and hugged him and he just held me in his arms for a little and neither of us said shit. " You deserve the world...Whatever you chose you need to make sure who ever you with give you that shit. Cash real talk. Know yo fucking worth "

" I need to go " I say. He helpped me down and walked me to the door. We said our byes and hugged and he waited until I was safely in the car before he went back inside.

I really like Amiris. Hes funny, hes fine as hell, He listens, and he gives good advice...and hes a great father. Mostly hes loyal. Hes a wonderful man all in all.

I headed back to the crib thinking about everything. I put the code in before pulling in and parkng the car. I headed inside

" I was worried about you " I jumpped.