Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money

Gboy:

After we left My BM house we went to my main trap house. It was still up and running...but business wasnt booming.

" Watch they gon' be sitting on they ass like I told you " Scooby says unlocking the door. " What the fuck yall doing ? " He yelled at them and we stayed back.

" Nigga get the fuck up out of here " I hear Debo a worker says.

" Nigga did you just put a gun in my face ? " I know now its time to save scooby ass. I draw my twin glocks in step into the house with Zeek following.

" what the fuck is going on in here? " I ask. There was my 4 workers who run the place at night. Debo, Skee, RL, and Devin. And 2 females who was naked. One was bleeding and the females were scared as fucking with tape on them.

" Aw shit Gboy..when you get out?" Debo ask looking down.

" I said what the fuck is going on in here ? " I repeat. Nobody answered me. I cocked my guns.

" Aye man. It aint like it seem. These bitches was trying to rob from us " Devin goes. He couldnt even look me in my eyes. I turn to the girl.

" What happen ? " I ask them. She looked young. And like she was scared to fucking speak. She looked at Debo and he just eyed her. " He aint bout to do shit. What happened ? "

" They brung us here. We were walking out side and they just snatched us up. He rapped me. And hit me..I just want to go " She starts crying. Anybody that knows me. Knows I dont play that rape shit. And this girl looked like a fucking baby.

" How old are you "

" 15 " Thats they ass. They in this bitch gang raping little girls. The anger was written across my face.

" Takem outside " I tell Scooby.

" Come on " he helps her pick up her friend who was almost unconcious. Once he got them out Zeek closed the door.

" Gboy that aint what happen. Them bitches lying ! You got to trust me man. We been boys "

" I dont play that rape shit..Yall what 26..27. 25...For fuck sakes she's 15! You scared her for life...I got two daughters at home...Just to think of a nigga putting some shit in them or hurting them...It makes my blood boil..This shit is sick as fuck. " I shoot Devin through his forehead at the same time I shot Skee. They started backing away. I just paced a little. RL pulled out his gun on me...Tough Lil nigga. Least he aint trying to go out easy like the rest. I look at him and laughed.

" I dont believe this shit. He got the nerve to pull a motherfucking gun on me ! " I tell Zeek. Zeek was my assain. He could shoot his ass off. He was in his stance already.

" All that weed they smoking and white girl they sniffing dont fried they brain cells...Let me " He shoots RL 2 times in the head. I took that as my time to get Debo. Im a make him hurt. I shot him 2 times in the dick. 3 in the chest. And 2 in the head. I grabbed MY money from the safe place and MY product. I knew the police were probably on their way. We ran out and got into the car. Scooby was driving.

" Damn that was alot of shots " He says.

" This fool said they gave it up..By force ? " I say shaking my head. Sick as shit. " Where are we going to take them ? " I ask.

" A hospital "

" Im not going back to jail "

" Take'em to Cash..You said she did some medical training at school " I say. He made a u- turn and it took us 15 minutes to get To Cash. They stayed in the car and I got out the girls.