NOT AN UPDATE

okay so alot of people were wanting to be apart of my cover contest that didn't see i was doing one.

Im writing a new story and letting my fans pick the cover. here is the description (An if you try to steal this shit....we gon have MAJOR problems also -.- im watching too!!!)

Camry Coleman was an Flordia State police officer. With just few months until she was transfering to become a Flordia Prison guard her life takes a dramatic turn...all be cause of Drug Dealer and womanizer Tazion (Taz ) Miller. What will Camry do when her life, career, and future is at stake...

The last thing Taz needed was the heat from 5"O on him. Money, Hoes, and bankrolls was his motto. He meets Camry, not knowning Camry is his " enemy " he begans to get closer and closer.....until it is too late.

What will Camry do ?

Will Tav cut all ties ?

Will the both survive ?

A love torn between two sides......of the courtroom.

Will they risk it all ? For eachother? Kill one another for getting in their way.

Take this roler coaster ride of Love, drugs, tears, backstabs, and betrayal.

©COPYRIGTS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2013/2014 SHANTII

its an policewoman kingpin urban story. i got some GREAT covers :) but lets see what elsei can get !!

-

The winner will recieve

- A follow from me

- Shoutout to my 15550 plus fans

- n a dedication on the first chap of the book.

email it to me AshantiiSanders@gmail.com

and thank you so much for trying. today is thelast day becus this has been going on for over a week.

....

ANOTHER NOTE.

NO I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THE STORY. IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH MY OWN PERSONAL PROBLEMS. AND FINALS WHICH MEAN..THAT COMES BEFORE ANYTHING. I WILL BE UPDATING TONIGHT AND TOMMORW..AND IF ANYONES GETS IGNORANT WITH ME ON THESE COMMENTS FOR THIS NOT BEING AN UPDATE......just watch whats happens ;)

thank you to all my fans. Thank you for reading and waiting. I love you guys. Xoxo

-- Shantii