NOTE !!

I dont know if some people forgot or whaaaaat but this is MY story. IM writing it and I will write it as MY heart pleases and how I WANT too.

THANK YOU

you can be mad all you want that Cash aint being some dumb female and running back to Gucci and their not together. idgaf, sorry.

You can be mad i broke them up. its my choice and my book.

If you wanna stop reading, byeeeee hunny. Its a damn good book and i know that. never come at me on no disrespectful stuff over book characters and a book thats not even yours because i will most deff hurt your feelings. Yo ass gon be barely legally blind !!

sip yo tea, read the book, comment back , but get out of line and your going to see a side of me you dont want to.

i do not take kindly to disrespect.

ALSO: if there is a comment from another reader you see that you dont like IGNORE IT !! Dont come at nobody disrespectful cause their opinion is different then yours or because they like a character you dont. Cause i will tell you off . Thats disrespectful and Stupid ass hell man. Yall be wilding for no reason, ON A BOOK APP BRUH ain't like this social media or something..makes you look ignorant and Stupid.

i said what i had to say. Thank you so much for the encouragement and sticking with me through these two books. All my fans all my supporters i love you guys. Happy friday. Update coming this weeekend !!

NO SHADE THO, NO SHADE THO ☕