Chapter 39

Gucci P.O.V **

Nervous.

Not the word to describe what I was as I sat next to Cash on this couch facing my therapist.

" Nice to meet you Cash " He smiled. She smiled back at me.

" Nice to meet you to, Dr. Blake " She says.

" Gucci your quiet " He notes looking at me. " Your boody language is tensed and nervous right now..why? " She turned and looked at me.

" Im just worried about how this is going to go..I dont want anything to make us worst off " I admit.

" How would this do that? "

Skeletons start falling out of my closet.

" I dont know "

" Cash do you love Gucci? "

" Of course " She answered surprising me. " He was my first love. Hes the father of my child and was there for me "

" But? "

" I dont like Gucci and some of the things he does "

" Gucci how does that make you feel? "

" Relieved " I laughed getting comfortable in my seat.

" You love Cash? "

" With everything in me " I nod my head not even having to think about it.

" Why are we here then? "

" Because he doesnt know how to keep his penis in his pants " She says and Dr blake laughed. I sighed. I dont see what his punk ass thinks is funny.

" Gucci why did you cheat? "

" It just happened..I didnt have a motive..she was there...and i tried to push her off but she wo- "

" Stop that shit...dont blame your problems ln other people. Cut that bullshit " I was taken back by who this niggga was talking to, " Be a man and admit your wrong..it takes 2 to have sex "

" I know that "

" So being a weak man isnt a excuse. " Cash had a satisfied smile plastered across her face.

" I never said it was "

" Cash you look happy " He notes. She shrugged her shoulders.

" why? "

" Because hes being told the truth..Because he has money..and can do things for people to change their lives..they hold his hand..they wont admit the truth to Gucci "

" But you will "

" Right. He thinks his money will buy him out of everything and every situation " She says. I looked at her with my eye brows furrowed.

" Where in the hell did that come from? " I asked.

" You think you can buy things and everything will be okay "

" You didn't mind me buying you stuff before " I shot back. Shes aiming for me too hard. Like chill, I get shes mad but she keeps coming harder and harder.

" First off, when you meet me and was trying to buy me things I wouldnt let you...and even when you buy me things now I object. So dont make it seem like im the rest of these girls out here using you for your money. I have my own...and i could've made it pro ball with even more "

" What if I didnt knock you up with Gia? "

" I never said that, Having a baby doesnt mean i have to stop my dreams. Your just putting words in my mouth " She says.