Chapter 11:

Cash:

I felt the bed dent in and his arms wrapped around me. I looked back at Gucci.

" Are you crying ? Cash seriously dont even waste yo tears " He stress...Ught it was fucking pandora that got me crying. They pick the songs thats going to get you.

" What are you doing back here ? " I ask laying back down.

" I wanted to cuddle...You were not my first option. Gigi and Elle was " He got smart. I chuckled. " Gigi really. But they were all wildly tonight and I couldnt fit in the bed with them. So I came to my second. " He tease.

" Your going to stop trying to steal my babies from me "

" Which one "

" Both. But Lord that Gionni...she is her name sake..Now shes all. No I want Dada. Call My dada..and any thing I get that even smells like you or look like you had ' Thats dada ' " I tell him. He laughs.

" Told you shes a daddy girls. " He says.

" Whatever. " I say. We just laid there not talking or saying anything. His arms were around me and he laid his head in the crook of my neck...then I started feeling his breath on my neck and him kissing and sucking there and his hands started to roam around. " Gucci " I warn. He kept on doing it.

" Cash I miss you....I miss us " His breath was cool against my skin. His hands wondered under the big tee shirt of his I slept in. I hated the fact that he made me so weak. His touch just puts me at a standstill. He flipped me onto my back and climbbed on top of me getting inbetween my legs.

He kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him. He came out of his boxers.

Why couldnt I just say No!?

*

*

*

*

Gucci

" Where was yall niggas at?! " I ask the boys.

" Out getting some play...unlike you " They tease and started cracking up. -__-

" I was in a jail cell "

" Damnit! You valilated parole already!!? " Zeek ask.

" Nah. He didnt read me my miranda rights. Picked me up on some bullshit. Got out in just a few hours without being processed.

" thank god " They sigh and continued eatting. Scooby looked back up at me with a weird face. He got problems. " Why you smiling and look like any second you gon bust out and start singing ' im walking on sunshine " He tease. We were all dying. I shrug.

" Im not " Zeek studied me last.

" Who the hell did you fvck last night that got you smiling like it was the best you ever had " Zeek ask. I laughed.

" Yall nosey "

" So there is somebody...Let me find out he moving forward " I just shook my head.

" Wait who is she ? " Zeek question.

" Nobody...What are we doing today? " I change the subject. They be all up in yo info.

" Lord its his babymama! He is not letting go of her. What Caash got sunshine for coochie? Just look at his face he cant stop smiling " I laughed as they just looked at me.

" I cant take yall serious...What does Me and Cash got to do with whatever is going on today "

" If you seen the smile you got on...you would be asking bout it to..You gon' be happy like this all day ? "