That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah

Cash ***

I watched Gionni and Elle play. They were close like sister. They thought they were sisters and I was their mother.

Elle was a 7 years old and GiGi was almost 4. She was a handful too. She looked just like Gucci and me in a mix. She had big brown curly hair with big brown eyes like Elle and Gucci's deep dimples and his smooth carmel skin. She took after him alot...No I do not speak to him. Rae doesn't speak about him to me either so I have no clue what happened on trial or how they are.

" Girls lets go. We're going to Aunt Rae's house " I say. They both ran to me. Damn my baby looked bolegged..she get that shit from her father.

I grabbed gigi up and took Elle out. I locked the door and open my car. They got in.

I had about 400 thousand dollars from Gucci. I got us a house and got me a range rover and was taking care of us. That money was running low so now I'm working as A assistant to one of the biggest fashion designers in the south. I always loved Fashion. Its not basketballl but it will do. I buckled them in and got in my car.

It took me about 25 minutes to get to Twins house.

Like I promised I did not keep her god baby from her. She was the biggest help through my pregnacy. It took me about 3 months to call her after I left that day but she never left my side.

I pulled outside and got the girls out. I went to her front door and knocked. She was dating this nice dude name Cam.

" My babies ! I missed yall so much its been too long " She open the door and pulled us 3 into a big ass hug nearly squeezing us to death..

" Rae its only been 2 weeks "

" Thats long. Come in " We walk in and I sat our bags down. " Since youre off for the weekend I say we have girls weekend here. I miss you guys " She says hugging the girls.

" We miss you too...most the time " I joke. She mugged me.

" Please dont make me slap you infront of them "

" You dont got the balls " I stick my tongue out at her going into her kitchen. Shit I was at home. I got some oreo"s out and all.

" Fat ass " I laugh as she came in.

" What ever "

" Gues what I found out ? "

" What ? " I ask.

" Zeek's out that half way house and back " I look at her. I shrug.

" Im sure he knows where to find me if he wants to talk to me...He's Zeek...Plus he probably hates me for not coming or knowing what to believe " I say. This was a touchy subject and I hated talking about it at all. I graduated and did not go to prom or even look back at my classmates or highschool.

Too muc stuff reminded me of the 2 closest men in my life that I lost. Even though I hated my mother she was my mother and I would forever love her...She could have changed...God works mircles.

I didn't relize I was crying til she whipped the tear and hugged me.

" He doesnt hate you. I know. "

" You ruined my oreo's tramp " I say through tears. She laughed.

" My oreo's...but stop crying...We got to be strong. I got 2 amazing god daughters and a sister and you got us. We dont need nobody. "

" I know...Thanks...I love you " I say.

" Love you too. Im bout to go fuck with Gucci look a like " I laugh then frown a his name. She look at me with a -__- " U know that girl look like him too " I laugh.

" Whatever " I say as she walked out....What will I do the day I see them both again...will I be able to handle it?

*

*

*

Zeek

I've been out for a few months now. The half way house was better then jail.

Me and Gucci was still in jail talking to niggas like we outside. We commended respect. I earned major stripes and they told us they were going to let us out early on good behavior.

All I really wanted to do was talk to Cash because out of everybody she deserves to know for peace of mind.

She or Rae didnt want shit to do with me. Scooby told me she had a little girl and he sent me a picture. Thats all i know pretty much. I talked to Elle on the phone a few times though.

Right now I was trying to start over. Southside aint what it use to be. These little niggas done took over and everything changed.

I got to get with the program...Its been 3 years and shit aint what i was use to..

This is going to be hard.

*

*

*

Gucci P.O.V

" 200 " that was the last push up in my daily workout set. I whipped my sweat and sat on my bunk.

I looked at the picture of my babygirl and Elle. Babydoll was so big now. And so was my daughter.

Cash didnt deny me of my rights to her no matter our situation. Whenever she was around Scooby and we was on the phone for sure she put my daughter and Elle on. She never got on but she didnt rip them away from me.

Babydoll wrote me a picture and My babygirl colored me a photo.

I sighed.

Just wait until I was out. They was letting me out early ! Hell yeah I couldnt wait.

I just wanted to be a good man to my daughter(s) / as far as I was concerned Elle was mines too/ and to get payback...And hopefully my baby back.

Only time will tell whats going to happen....

But im not Gucci no more.....Thats nigga Gboy Menice has tooken over completely....

These streets will once again be mines and everybody will know whos in charge..Anybody who dont like it....Will eat one of my hollow tips...

Too down ...