Chapter 42 ( PART 2)

Gucci P.O.V ******

Rich Homie Quan blasted through the club...the V.I.P was full of bitches, bro's, and bottles. A thick cloud of smoke was covering the area and i was having a flat out good as time.

"Ma nigga 26! Give it up for his old ass! " Scooby yells.

" his big head ass like 50 in dog years now "Zeek says...He talking like he aint coming up right here with me.

" Fuck the both of yall " I say. A girl brung over a tray of bottles with like one of them little fire cracker things that blow flames to...and they were singing me happy birthday. " God is good all the time all the time God is good " I yell taking the bottle into my blunt free hand.

" Happy birthday lil bro "

" Of it isnt the worlds shittest big brother..thanks man " I stumble over and hug him.

" Yeah, whatever with all that shit. 26 got you loosing ya mind "

" My mind been lost...and I still aint found the shit. Or a fuck to give. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!? " I put the bottle into my mouth drinking with my blunt in the air as Kevin Gates blasted.

" This nigga trippy tonight "

" Fuck stressing, fuck bills, fuck work, I wanna smoke drink fuck hoes and go to sleep " I say stepping. mY eye sight was getting a bit foogy and i was loosing my balance.

" Aye im a be back. Keep a eye on him bruh " Zeek tells Scooby as some girl in a purple dress pulled him away.

" Keep a eye on me? Im grown. Fuck you mean? En-enjoy ya self " I pat my brothers back walking away...I didnt know where I was walking to but I was walking.

" Hey, Gucci. Happy birthday "

" Thank you " I say drinkng. " Yall twins or yall just look alike "

They looked at each other and shared a laugh.

" Twins, papi "

Oh, They mexicans too.

****

" Let me take you home "Zeek says. The club was closing and we had to bounce.

," Im fine, nigga. Get the fuck off of me. " I push him back leaning against my Maybatch. " DO I look like a fucking kid to you? Im a grown as man. I can drive myself home..i dont need no one "

" Ma nigga you tore up...you can spend the night with us "

" Fuck that, im going home..to my bed..leave me alone. Ill call you bitches later " I finish my drink and toss the bottle to the side of us getting in thr car.

" Bruh call us when you get home "

" Whatever " I wave them off starting the car and slamming the door. I peeled off heading home

" She wants to leave me? She wants to turn everybody against me. Its my fuckig birthday. Im 22. Im 2 old for bullshit...stupid people " I let go of th wheel and grab my blunt ligtting it.

I took the wheel again turning back to my side of the strret. I got home shortly after. I punched in the gate. code abd drove up the drive I got out the car and slammed the doors. Cash Range Rover was parked next to me.

I laughed and kicked it. " Who the fuck does she think she is " I punched the window as hard I could causing the glass to break and alarm to go off. Blood started coming out my hand.