Chapter 5 ; New Plans

Cash :

All through the night I kept having that dream...He was raping me. Forcing himsef into me and there was nothing I could do. Nobody to help me.

The look in his eyes. The grin on his face. The warm blood running between my legs. He took my most valued possesion. 17 years of saving it for the perfect man and in 5 minutes of knowing me..He snatched it away. I jumpped awoke and looked around. Gucci was still sleep. I whipped my face..I had been crying. I slide out of bed and walked into my bathroom. Turning on the light i used the restroom then washed my hands. After I stood there looking into the mirror. I was going to have a long day I could see that now. I opened the cabinet that was in back of the mirror and took out the prescription meds bottle. I took out two and filled the glass on the sink. I tossed them back and put everything back into their place.

I didnt even bother to go back to sleep. It was about 7 am..Why not make breakfast. I went into the kitchen and pulled out all the things I wanted to make. I turned on the stove when Myan came in.

" Morning sweetie " I say.

" Morning Cash " She says.

" Couldnt sleep either ? " I ask. She shook her head no looking down. I knew this had to be a hard time for her and her sister. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. As soon as I did she started crying into my arms. I patted her back. When I went through this I needed a mother figure in my life. To hold me and dry my tears. " My I been there before. Youre going to have to take it day by day..It will get easier i promise. But I wil be here everyday you and Steph. You can stay here with me and the girls as long as you want. Im here for you. Your not alone babygirl " I tell her whipping her tears.

" Thank you Cash " She says hugging me. She was only a baby and this broke my heart.

***

" Well Elle is my sister. After our mom started smoking and got killed I became her mother "

" I didnt know that. She calls you mom. Does she know your not her mother ? "

" Yes. She calls me Casma " I smile. She could call me whatever she wanted. That was my baby. Just then Elle and Gigi came in in stephs arms.

" Ma ! " I gave them both a kiss.

" Good morning...How are you steph? "

" Fine..Thank you cash for everything " She says sitting. I hand them each a plate and my girls waste no time stuffing their faces.

" Its no problem..Like I told My..Your welcome to stay here as long as you please. Its just me and the girls here "

" Thanks "

Gucci came in. I really didnt want to speak to him. The girls told him good morning and the sisters immiadately started thanking him...He played Nice guy..No problem. Its okay blah. I sat and joined the girls.

" dada ! " Gigi started reaching for her father. He picked her up. Every since they have met they had some strong bond like hes been there everyday of her life. Her and Elle are slowly slipping into Daddys girlss...and it makes me jealous.

" How is daddy baby ? " He showered her with kisses.

" Morning cash " He tells me.

" Morning " I say. He looked at his daughters.

" Does mommy seem mad at daddy to you ? I think I seen some eye rolls Gigi " He tells her. The girls were laughing at him. I did roll my eyes.

" Are you baby sitting today ? " I ask him.

" Thought you were off of work " He says.

" I have business to take care of "

" What type of business ? "