Chapter 34 - Out the works.

Cash P.O.V

I parked the car in the drive way and got out. I opened the door for Elle and My and they got out to and helpped me get the bags.

I finally decided how i was going to tell Gucci about the new baby edition to our family.

How I was going to tell everybody. I knew Gucci would be happy because he wanted a new baby, now Elle and Gia..Im not sure how they would respond to having a new sister of brother. Gia especially. She might think someone is trying to take her dada from her.

" Okay, superwoman " I tell My laughing as her and Elle put hella bags onto their arms to carry into the house.

" I rather break my arms then make two trips " She tells me heading for the door. I laughed shaking my head and grabbing the remainder bags.

I followed them into the house were Gucci , Gia, and Steph were playing Mario Kart Wii. We dropped the bags off in the kithcen and the girls went to play the game while I put the things up and got things out for dinner.

I had to run the secret things I bought upstairs to the guest room and hide them. i had sent Elle and My off while I bought them. It was part of my baby surprise to everyone.

I got started on dinner and got everything in order and going in the kitchen before taking my laptop into the livingroom and joinging everybody else.

I had work to do on my upcoming businesses and projects and I had alot planned and alot I wanted to do. I wasn't going to let being pregnant hold me back from my dreams and doing what I wanted to do.

Since being saved Sunday, Ive felt alot better. God has lifted alot off of my shoulders and i feel alot better about my situation..and myself period. Getting to feel the lord and have that word enter and listen and just stop focusing on the bad...it made me feel alot better. Im glad I finally went to church.

" Dada My cheating " Gia yells throwing the controller.

" Gia, throw something else and you going to your room "

" Her cheating ! " She yells. I shook my head, because she's loosing somebody has to be cheating.

" Gia pick that controller up and stop being a baby before you not get to play anymore " Her big sister tells her. I laughed as I watched Gia walk and get the controller Like Elle said then go sit back down with a little pout.

I couldn't deal with this child sometimes. She acts just like her daddy.

They all got back to their game and I opened my emails up.

Cash, we are able to start the recreations and improvements on the building on Friday. We're just going to need to meet up on Wensday to go over every last minute thing to make sure this is done the way you want. Hit me if you have any further questions or comments.

Thats exactly what I want to be hearing. That everything will finally be getting started. Ive hit up a couple places to get furniture for the womens shelter. Things like beds, dressers, and things of that sort. I want to have the best business I can have. Speaking with a couple of people I knew from being in the fashion design industry I already had people who wanted to donate and put some type of money into it just to give back and help.

It was something good. I loved the fact that I was making big progress and moving forward. This is what I needed in my life.

I finished dinner in a short amount of time and got the table set up.

" go get everybody to wash their hands and then come and eat " I tell Myan.

" You aint got to tell me twice " she left making me laugh. " Everybody get up and go wash y'all hands! The longer it take for yall to be clean and seated at the table praying..the longer it takes for me to get my food...this is not a problem you want, I promise "