Chapter 6:

Gucci :

I didnt get a chance to tell Cash last night cause I fell asleep in the living room with the girls.

Actually I got so tired from running I laid down to rest with my fat ass and Gigi came and sat on my chest and Elle laid infront of me with Step and next thing I know I was sleeping.

I walked into Scoobys.

" Yall ready ? " I ask. We were going to this house Rocky was supposedly staying at in the hills.

" Yeah did you get the money cases? " Scooby call from down the hall. I look at Zeek as I held it in my hands.

" Yes dumb ass what are you doing? " I ask.

" Jackking off to my picture of Cash " He yells and Zeek bust out laughing. Me too. He so stupid. Scooby came out.

" Do you want to die ? " I point my gun at him. He holds his hands up in surrender.

" Fine. I aint gon' talk about yo babymama no more...Lets go " He tells me. We were going to pay for this warehouse. The owner just wanted it off his hands and agreed to sign everything over to me for just 15 thousand.

We went to his black Benz and got in. The whole 20 minute drive I was thinking over all the moves and plans I had to make. Everything that I had to get done...I missed so much and its going to take so much time and energy. We parked across the streets of some house.

" This it ? " I ask. It was a nice looking small house.

" Yes! I seen him and some female leaving a bunch of time. I could never see her face though. " He says.

" Are you sure ? " Zeek asked.

" Nigga I just told yall yes...If yall believe im unloyal kill me then. Shit im telling the truth " He tells us turning back to the house. I looked at Zeek...I trusted scooby. He shrugged. The house looked like a normal one.

" When was the last time you seen him here ? "

" A week or two before yall got out...Him and her was getting in a silver car. I havent really been here much since yall got out " He says. I nod. That was good enough.

" Im a go check..Zeek stay here and warn me if something look out of place " I grabbed my gun.

" You going alone? Hell no- " I close the car door on him talking. I walked across the street then up to the house making sure no one was looking. I had knocked on the front door just to see if any one was in. Nope. I walked to the side of the house and there was another door. i turn the lock. It was only a bottom lock. I been picking them shits since I was a bad as kid. I pulled the pin out of my pocket and unlocked the lock. I walked into the house and smiled.

I didnt loose it being locked up. I tried to flick on a light. Nothing. I walked up the small stairs then down through the kitchen. It was dark so pulled my gun out and aimed it. I walked into the livingroom. A buch of papers near the door. I looked around the squat and picked them up.

PAST DUE.

PAST DUE.

PAST DUE.

They out here going broke huh? I laughed and walked back down the hall til I reached a bedroom. To make sure it was rocky's place I went into the closet. He had a simple style. White tee black jeans vans and fitted cap.

I opened the closet door gun still in hand. I use my phone as light.

There was abunch of clothes...and Rocky's faviorte fitted cap at the top of the closet. A blue NYC cap spikes around the rim n ROCKY on the back. It was custom made. I smiled.