Chapter 29

Gucci P.O.V

" So what was it like growing up in the house when you were younger? Was it bad like ours ? " Steph asked as we put paint into the trays.

Rae text me and let me know she was at her mothers.

I was going to let her be with her peoples before I went to see her. They boys were at the trap and I was spending my time with my family making our house into a home.

"  It was bad. She wasn't as bad as she was when I seen her for yall. She never really cared of me growing up..because my pops didn't want her when she got pregnant she blammed it on me..and she didn't find out she was pregnant with me until months into the pregnancy. She drank bad..At like 9 years old I would come and go as I pleased. By 10 I was ripping the streets until 2 am..by myself with the older boys. I didn't live in the southside..but I could easily find my way out there. I liked to play basketball something serious. I just knew I was going to go pro or whatever. I was a bad as kid. I lost my virginity at 13..I shouldn't have even known what the hell a female looked like down there " I say with a laugh at the memory. " The house wasn't for me..and Cashm just didn't like being there..and she had a thing for bringing in men as she pleased..she wanted love so bad from anybody. Thats was fucked up. By 13...I wasn't even living there no more. I was only there to see my little brother..when he got killed she moved away from me and blammed me..I went through alot because of her " I say.

This was the first time in a long time I actually thought about my past. To be honst...I barely remember the shit. I started smoking at 10...it fried my brain something serious. I was doing hella drugs and drinking like it wasn't no tomorrow..nobody could stop me.

" She hide her pregnancy from people with me..when I was born she sent me to live with her mother. It was a nice place...I liked it. She never told my father or anyone she was pregnant. Then when she got pregnant with My she finally told him..and then I came back home..he was mad. And he beat her for it..Like hit her..but never touched us or neither did she fight back. We had to learn to defend for ourselves back then " She tells me. I shook my head..My birther has mental problems..that bitch is not in her right mind and I could see that now.

We continued to talk and paint her room.

I had alreayd painted Gia room. Me and Cash had painted Elle room together. Now Cash and My was painting Myan's and me and Steph were painting hers. We had quick dry paint and everything should be dry by the time the furniture company arrived. We started these paint jobs last night and they moved along swifty.

" Well now your here with me..You don't got to worry about anything..but me beating your ass if you get out of line. You'll be starting school soon and everything here is now yours " I tell her...She smiled. " Ok everything but anything with my name on it..if it has my name on it its not yours its mines " We both laughed.

" I can deal " She says.

" Daddy im hungry " Ell comes into the room.

" What you want to eat baby? " I asked painting the last wall while Steph got the other end.

" Ihop " Cash has these girls obsessed with damn Ihop it makes no sense that the kids can explain to you the menu without having one laid out infront of them.

" Okay, baby let me finish in here then I'll go get your food. Ask the girls what they want " I tell her. She nods and ran back out the room. I finished my wall with Steph and wiped my hands. " what you want to eat? "

" Chocolate chip pancakes " I nod my head.

" I'll be back soon sweep this out before the furniture company gets here " I tell her.