Chapter 42

Gucci P.O.V ******

" Daddy get up " I open my eyes and Gia is in my face. I laughed and gave her a kiss.

" Whats up babygirl? "

Elle sat down on my lap to. I had fallen asleep in the livingroom with the girls instead of going back to the pool house I just sleep on the couch. It was comfortable too.

" Good morning daddy " Elle says.

" Morning, why the heck yall looking all suspect " I asked.

" Get up " Gia says. " Get up. Get up. Get up "

" Alright, girl damn " I laughed getting up. They both took ny hands and pulled me heading to the kitchen. I was surprised when I got in there and it was a big breakfast made. Hella shit all over the table.

" Happy birthday! " They all told me. My sisters were waiting in there..and at one end of the table was a cake with Happy Birthday G-Breezy.

I smiled picking my daughters up and kissing them. " Thank you " I say and passing it on to my sisters. " This all for me "

" I was hoping we could get to eat to cause we are hungry but if thats in yo plans stingy i understand " Myam says making me laugh.

" I guess I could share. It smells good....who made it. " I asked.

" You really need to ask? " Step asked taking Gia from me and sitting her down. I put Elle in her place to with a sigh.

" Where is she? "

" She had disappeared, im not sure "

" Yall eat..and ill be right back "

,I was surprised that Cash would be the one to remember my birthday...or actually try and do something for me. Even if it was just a big breakfast and birthday cake.

I made me way upstairs and to our bedroom. The closer I got to our bathroom I could hear her. I stepped inside and she was throwing up. Even though I knew she aint want me touching her I still patted her back and handed her tissue when she was done. " Thank you " She says wiping her mouth and reaching for her toothbrush.

" Thank you...for the breakfast and cake...and remembering " I say watching her in the mirror.

" No problem. You can go finish eatting. Im fine " She tells me. I nod my head and waited just a little bit before actually leaving her to be. I went back stairs with the girls.

" Find her? "

" Yup she was having morning sickness " I sat down.

" Daddy say Grace first " Carielle smacked the bacon out my hand...Boy I almost smacked her back..you dont know how ready i was for that delicious piece of bacon to be in my mouth.

Rolling my eyes I closed them and said Grace. Really fast ...then I dug into my food. I had it piled up and I was throwing down. Everything was so perfectly made...like it just felt like it belonged and my mouth and was prepared by angels.

After breakfast I was so full I just laid down resting...I could have took a nap right there.

" Happy birhday "

" Thank you " I say as she got the dishes off the table. " You need help? "

" Im fine. I got it, go out and enjoy your day " She tells me. I was free for the morning...but tonight is turn up time. Scooby and Zeek are back. They got back this morning. Even though they aint remember my birthday or say shit...Im a still let their bitches asses come out with me and sit in my V.I.P section.