Chapter 46

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS WOULD YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO AND READ MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND SHOW SOME LOVE THANK. YOU XOXOX

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Cash P.O.V

It's been a few weeks and honestly me and Gucci was doing better. I love him....but us as friends seem better.

its healthier and its no fighting and arguing. We can laugh and joke around.

" You ready? " I ask him grabbing a water and my medicine pouring it into my hand.

" Yeah. Come on before we late " He says.

" Can we stop and get breakfast, Im starving " I say.

" Ight, Come on " I laughed.

" We are not going to find out what it is why your rushing " I tell him.

" Its a boy...I bad a dream.I was playing football with a son. Thats all the confirmation I need " He says getting his keys.

" Whatever " I shoo him away grabbing my purse and following him outside.

He had had just gotten his Matbatch back a couple days ago.

" Cash did you really have to fuck up the Maybatch? "

" Did you really have to get drunk and come home acting a ass? " I answer his question with a question.

" Fair enough " He says as we got into the car. The car was amaazing. It was so spacious and roomy and the seats...oh my gosh. They melted my butt. The interior was beautiful.

He lucky I couldn't get inside cause my pregnant angry ass would have cut his seats all up.

It was quiet as we drove and got some breakfast and then headed to my doctors appointment.

" Dont waste that shit in my car "

" Shut up , and let me eat in peace "

" I cant stand you " He laughed. I laughed to.

I had a omlet, a big stack of blueberry pancakes and stack of mini chocolate chip pancakes, hashbrowns, a sausage biscuit and a organge juice and apple juice. And it was all good.

Like im hungry all the time. I think its my medication that makes me this way.

Cause Rae isn't the way. Shes big as hell though but she doesn't eat as much as me...Speaking of her. She and Zeek are going to try and work things out...I almost cried I was so happy. I believe they can do it.

Scooby is M.I.A i tried callin that nigga and he forwarded my call to voicemail...So i just may need to shoot him again.

" You ight? " Gucci asked.

" Great " I say trying to finish most of my food. We were pulling up at the doctors a few minutes later. He parked the car and we got out heading inside where i had to sign in while he went and took a seat. I went over and sat mext to him.

" Do you think your doing better since the last appointment? " He asked.

" Honestly, I have been feeling better these last couple of weeks..but the month before that...everything with you and our situation, I didn't feel fine..I was all depressed and emotional...I as having cramps and stomach aches "