Chapter 1: Welcome me home

Gboy :

I smiled as I walked outside to the street. I was now a free man.

A black Benz pulled up and the window rolled down..

" Nigga you didnt think I would leave you out here ? " Scooby. I open the door and get in. He dapped me. " Damn nigga you on swoll ! Whats up boy ?! " He ask.

" Man happy to be out. How the streets been ? "

" After you left I keep things running smooth for about 2 years then some little bitty ass niggas started making come ups and fucking everything up. You wasnt here and yo niggas thought they could do what they want...Is crazy out here " He says.

So my streets were taking over by some little niggas ?

I was deff gon hijack my shit back and be on top. I know yall probably like leave them damn streets alone you just got out...Well mind your fucking business ! They ruined my life.

" Im a get everything back....Have you seen Rocky or heard anything? " I ask.

" See why you was gone I looked into it and found that nigga and his bitch living in gilcrease hills. He been real lowe and I knew you would want to kill him. "

" I got one question...lets me know it all " I say. He pulled up to the red light and looked at me.

" Whats that ? "

" Did you have anything to do with our set up ? "

" Hell nah man you know me better then that. Yall like my big brothers. I wouldnt do that shit. We been through too much....But I think I got Cash mama shot and killed "

" What ? "

" Memeber the lady I used as a sheild..Thats the blood that I accidently got on Zeek and the same on the gun....I been scared to tell her. I dont want her to hate me or nothing she like my sister " He says.

" Cash is a forgiving person....Lets just hope she will forgive me "

" Gionni is cool as hell. She smart and she looked hella like you so Rae and Cash be calling her baby Gucci " I laughed as he talked about my daughter. " She crazy as hell too. Can talk and walk and Cash trying to potty train but it just aint happening...She sleeps with that blanket you sent and made her and she wont let it go " He says. I smile.

" I cant wait to see her " I say. 20 minutes later we stop at a house and Zeek walked out. He got in and dapped me.

" Damn its good to be out " He says.

" Yeah...And Scooby aint havbe shit to do with it so cross him off your hit list...we had a talk " I say. he nod.

" Man you know I wouldnt do yall like that " He says.

" I guess..G the southside aint what it use to be. We bout to have to put in major work " Zeek tells me.

" Im ready....But first I have to face my old girl and met my daughter " I say smiling just thinking about my girls.

***

We parked the car. " Who's house is this ? "

" Rae's...She told me Cash and the girls was coming over and for me to stay away from her house cause her nigga dont like me cause im always talking bout yall " We laugh.

Scooby still a hot as mess.

We got out the car. My palms was sweating. We had changed at Scooby crib and I showered. I had on some Levi's a polo and some Jordans. My hair was in locks now. I smelled good..But I was sweating like a bitch cause I was nervous.