Chapter 10: Coming Through

Gboy :

I watched the lights flast behind me and I pulled it on over. The windows were tinted so I went ahead and slide my seatbelt on. I sighed.

I watched him get out with his hand on his gun and walk my way. I rolled down the windows even more. " How are you this evening sir? "

" Great. You ? "

" You were speeding in a construction zone " He didnt answer me but told me that bullshit. " Also you didnt use your blinker to turn....Licens and registration please "

" I dont have it on me "

" Is this your vehicle ? "

" Yes..I have my I.D though " Everything I had was out of date. Shit I been in jail for a few years. I didnt have use for it and I just got out so I didnt even go and get it. I looked for my I.d

Fuck, even that was at Cash's place.

" Sir Im going to ask to step out the car " He says. I sighed and stepped out placing the gun under the floor mat while I got out. Never move without it. I had thoughts to kill his ass and keep it moving...But his car was recording the whole thing. I got on out and followed his directions giving him my name and all of that..

But the bitch still choose to put cuffs on me. For " Not having a licens, insurance and no proof the car was in fact mines "

I didnt say shit. I just got in his cruiser...This is what I get.

***

I sat in a holding cell. They had not processed me. Booked me or whatever. I was simply in a over crowded holding cell.

I called Zeek and he didnt even answer...Guess he wouldnt expect it to be me calling from Jail. My cousin was out on a date. Scooby was...not picking up either. These niggas were no where around when I needed them.

I've been in here 2 hours. I know when the come for me their going to pull up my old history and classify me as " Valiation of Parole " and try to send my black ass back to the penn.

The jail doors slide and we all looked up. " Menice " I stood. What in the hell.

I walked that way. " Follow me " I followed him to the front where I could see my baby mother going back and forth with a cop.

" Cash " How did she even know I was here.

" What happen ? " She asked me.

" I got pulled over for nothing. He just arrested me without even reading me my rights or telling me what I wa going to jail for..Who told you I was here ? "

I knew I was going to have to hear her mouth about ' This is what I mean you already back in trouble ' thats why I didnt call her.

" He didnt get his Miranda Rights read...He didnt even know what he was here for...Thats a crime all together. We can sue your presinct or you can let him go " Cash tells the cop. He sighed.

" Take him 'round front and get his things. I dont want to see him back here " He says. Cash took my arm pulling me away.

" How did you know where I was ? " I ask.

" I went to run to the store for Pull Ups and passed you car on the high way...I knew either you were here or in the trunk of someone car. I calld a old college friend of mines who works here and she told me you came through. " She explains to me as I got my things. I nod.

I knew Cash would always come though for me...Even if it just took something bad for her to relize it. I took my things for the female behind the counter. " Have nice night "