Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do

Gucci ***.

I knew she was pissed off. After I got out I promised Cash I would stay out of trouble and I wouldnt go back to jail because I would be here for her and the kids. She probably thinks Im going back on my word.

But shit she be tripping! She always on my case when she THINKS I did something and that im guilty. We got into the car.

" Cash " I say. She just shook her head and starred out the window...I knew she was not listening to me or even cared what I had to say. So I wasnt going to waste my time. We drove the whole way to her house in silence. Once we pulled up she got out and got Gigi and I got Carielle. Myan and Steph followed us in sleepily. Everyone was tired. Shit I lied I wasnt going down the presinc. They think im dumb? I know exactly the murder their asking me about...I know what happened. Whos dead...But I know they dont have shit on me.

" Good night " I tell Myan and Steph.

" Night, Gucci " They say. I closed the door and went into Cash's room.

" Can we talk ? " I ask leaning against the door frame.

" Did you do it? " She ask not looking at me.

" Sort of " I go.

" Its a yes or no. You dont sort of take someone life " She goes.

" Lower your damn voice. Your going to wake the kids....It was his gun. He pulled the trigger. I just turned it to face him. It was last night when Gigi and I were leaving Chucky E Cheese. His comment was he wanted to kill me...but first let him kill her " I tell her.

" Who was it ? "

" Rocky's brother. "

" What does he have to do with this? " In reality...I realized I never told Cash the whole story. She was clueless to abunch of the shit...And alot of it would give her answers.

" Sit down "

" Why ? "

" Trust me. Your going to need to have a seat for this " I say. She sat at the edge of her bed.

" Rocky set us up. It was rocky who killed your mother " I watched her face change. " Before I had heard there was a hit out on my head...and a plan to kidnap you to get to me. It was right after your championship. I tried to protect you. I noticed Rocy being gone. When he hit you with that car...I thought you would have caught on. Well he had switched sides. He broke into my house after he killed your mother and put the gun there. I had the video....but you didnt come to court so you didnt know about it. Since we got out we've been looking for Rocky...for payback ya know? Well he found us. But I know where he lives. That night he sent his brother. And I did what I had to do to protect me you and our family " I tell her. She didnt say anything.

" What did my mother have to do with this? What was his point of killing her ? " She asked whipping her tears.

I couldnt tell her it was Scooby who used her mother and got her killed. Scooby was so afraid to tell her. He thought she would hate him.

" She was by passing gun fire "

" You knew this whole time and didnt tell me "

" You never gave me a chance " I defend.

" All I did was give you chance after chance!! " She got loud again. I shook my head.

" You dont know how much I want to say fuck you and your attitide and leave you alone. How many bitches I could have a night. How much dirt I could be out here doing..But I dont. Because I love your ass and I want to be with you...But your not making it possible " I tell her completely irrated at her.