Chapter 3: Starting New

Gucci ***

I got out my outfit for the day...I was staying at Rae's and Zeek was staying at Scooby's...You know until I get this game back on lock. I still got my team and shit. But we got knocked down a helluv a lot with me and my main being on lockdown and having no visitations. Ion fuck with jail phones either. Tapped as shits.

I took a shower and put on my clothes. I needed to be at Cash's by 3.

I chose some grey sweats. A Heat Jersey. My heat snap back. And my Jordans.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Gboy....You are untouchable.

I was so excited to spend the day with my daughters it was crazy.

" Rae " I walk out and see her and her dude on the couch cuddled up kissing...I mugged him...For my nigga Zeek.

" What ? "

" Can you drop me off or what ? " I ask. All my cars were in a storage or sold for lawyer bills and book money.

She said something to him then stood. He looked at me with some filthy look. I didnt like that shit one bit.

" Lets go " She walk out pass me first. I stop when she left the room and turn back and look at this bum ass nigga.

" Dont look at me that way...Its not wise. My cousin should have told you better " I tell him then walked out. I rode about 20 minutes with Rae til we pulled up in a pretty nice neighborhood. It was a small brick house with a gate. Cash Rangerover was in the driveway.

" Thanks " I say opening the door. she looked at me.

" Gucci....Make things right with her. Like old times " Rae says. I nod.

" Im trying.....Bye " I get out the car. I walk up to the front door and knocked. I could hear laughing and noises. I knocked again. The door opened to Elle.

" Guch ! " I picked her up and hugged her.

" How are you ? "

" Good. "

.Im going to watch yall while Cash goes to work "

" Really ? Come on ! " She pulls me through the front door. I walked in and Gigi was sitting in the floor with some toys in front of her. I went and gave her a kiss.

" How is daddy baby ? " I started tickling her watching her laugh and her dimples pop in. She was so cute. that was my baby.

Cash walked in. She was dressed up and looked pretty nice. She was a assistant at a fashion company.

" hey " I wave.

" Hey. How are you ? " She ask.

" Being out....Im good...Living with Rae and that dude......Yeah not so much " I say. She smiled and sat down on the floor next to us. Gigi was in my lap and in my arms. Im happy im finally in her life.

" Yeah...He can be a bit of an anus sometimes " She says with a shrug.

" Did he do something to you, Gigi, or Bd ? Like serious- " I ask getting mad.

" No calm down...Nobody has done anything to us. " She tells me. I nod. This was still my family. Each and every last one of them.

" Shes beautiful....They both are. " I say looking at the girls. She smiled.

" You had a part in that too you know " She tells me. I look up at her. I missed Cash ass something crazy and she know I did. She instantly started blushing again and playing with her nails.