Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah

Rush chap, Not edited or proof read. Please ignore any mistakes. Will be done in the final edit! thank you. ENJOY :) !!

Cash ***

Scooby ass had been cutting up in the mall all day. Like the hell this dude be smoking on seriously ?

" Cash look at her " He goes. I turn to look at when he was speaking about...a chick flirting with Gucci...after he pulled out a wad of money and paid for the girls Bel Airs with his and mine matching pairs.

I went up and stood next to him and just waited...." So you gonna call me ? " She asked. Scooby was up at the door cracking up as I turned and look at her taking her number out his hand and ripping it up.

" No he will not be " I tell her. Scooby was cracking up laughing. I was serious.

" Come on, Caash " Gucci says grabbing our things. I followed him. " Awee is my baby getting jelous...been a long time since i seen that " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Im not jealous " I tell him.

" Then what is all that attitude with these females then ? " He asked me. I chuckled.

" Umm telling the facts and giving them heads up on whats mines and whats not to be touched " I tell him he laughed.

" Oh so im yours again ? "

" Did you ever stop being " I looked up at him he smiled then looked away. " Awe is yo ass blushing ? " I tease wrapping my arms around his thickly cut arm.

" Nigga thugs dont blush, fuck you mean ? " He goes. Elle ran up to him.

" Daddy my feet hurt " She complain. He pulled her up. How the hell he was holding all these bags and picked her up and held her...I will never know.

" We bout to go...where Gibae ? " He asked lookng around. I looked for my daughter then Elle pointed to Scooby with Gigi in his arms talking to a pair of twin sisters.

" What the hell is he doing ? " I asked.

" Being scooby...he is using our baby " Gucci walks that way and I followed.

" ....Yeah im the best daddy in the world..her mama left her but there aint shit I wouldnt do for my little princess " I watched Scooby kiss Gigi cheek.

" Aweee she is so cute ! " Gucci and I loooked at eachother. My jaw droped. This negro is using my child to get females...Im a kill his tall lanky ass! I got up and took my baby out of his arms.

" Thats her umm...thats her umm Auntie Cash! Hey Cash I think she needs to use the restroom...now back to them numbers " He pushed me and Gigi away. This fool got issues.

" Im a kill him " I tell Gucci.

" He got personal problems thats beyond us...Comm'er Gigi " He open his arms and she ran in. " Ell yall come on " He calls. Ell, Steph, and Myan ran back over.

" Gucci thank you " Awee. He did spend alot of money on us in this mall.

" Rae and Zeek didnt show you..I swear I cant depend on they asses. Always lying " I say helpping him pick up the bags.

" You know what would be so funny? " He asked as we walked out leaving Scooby. I had to work tomorrow. I needed to go home and lay down.

" What ? "

" If they were together ! " We both laughed at that thought and kept walking.

" Nah, Rae probably got caught up with Cam and Scooby said Zeek had a P.O meeting ? He was probably tangled up in that ish and didnt want to come anymore.. Maybe next time "