39

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ michael

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ michael.

episode eleven.

i woke up in the hospital, and saw mike sleeping on the chair with his hand in mine. i look at my other arm and notice a iv drip, and outside i can hear four voices i instantly recognised as my mom and dad, mr chang and julia.

i also hear a few other voices coming from further down the hall, i know immediately it's my friends.

"mike?" i ask and my voice is barley above a whisper, but he heard me and his eyes shot open. his face goes straight to relief and he gets up kissing me and bringing my head against his chest.

after a few minutes, he opens the door to tell the four outside the room i was awake, and julia goes straight to tell my friends in the waiting room.

my mom and dad, rushed in instantly taking me in there arms before mr chang comes in and kisses my forehead like a dad, and then julia does so and hugs me.

before a nurse comes in and asks for the number of people in the room to lower. my dad, mom and mike stay while julia and mr chang go and wait in the waiting room.

"why am i here?" i ask, and mike instantly sits next to me. putting his arm around me, and i lean my head on his shoulder.

"you collapsed baby-girl." my dad says from the place he was stood.

"how long has this been going on?" my mom asks and i just get confused.

"huh? what are you on about? how long has what been going on?" i question, the confusion evident in my voice.

"how long have you been feeling weak, like you are about to faint baby-girl we're not angry." my dad spoke softly.

"i haven't." i say lying, and all know it's a lie.

"bubs tell them or i will." mike says very serious and i sigh knowing i may as well be honest.

"i first felt dizzy at sectionals. but mike was there to help support me." i admit quietly.

"and since then?" my mom asks, worry evident in her voice.

"daily." i admit, petrified and all sigh. mike instantly tightens his grip.

"sectionals was weeks ago baby-girl why didn't you tell us?" my dad asks.

"i didn't want to worry you, whenever it happened in front of someone i played it off saying i hadn't had water for a while, or food for a while." i say once again quietly.